Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+53
Schleich fan
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
Nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 7:52 pm

Evira wrote:
If people have questions feel free to ask.
yes, what I the difference between the current ice dragon and the new one, also since you can't say the name of this website can you tell us what you looked up to find it, was it just Schleich 2024 or was it more than that Wink .
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 1:04 pm

I think I've seen a photo of the Japanese macaque and armadillo. Both don't look that bad. Armadillo is a bit on the yellow side in coloration imho and the macaque has perhaps longer legs then it should have. Nothing to bad tho. Curious to see more.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 1:14 pm

I am disappointed the douc langur and parrotlet trio got pulled (unless they'll be released later), but I am excited for a standard-sized bonobo!
Back to top Go down
Golon

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Where did you see?   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 2:52 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I think I've seen a photo of the Japanese macaque and armadillo. Both don't look that bad. Armadillo is a bit on the yellow side in coloration imho and the macaque has perhaps longer legs then it should have. Nothing to bad tho. Curious to see more.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 3:00 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I am disappointed the douc langur and parrotlet trio got pulled (unless they'll be released later), but I am excited for a standard-sized bonobo!

Same, was looking forward to those. Really hope they will be released in the second half year.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:15 pm

NightLioness wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

Same, was looking forward to those. Really hope they will be released in the second half year.

Same here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 5:58 pm

widukind wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

Same here

me as well, and don't forget the condor, cassowary, and giant salamander
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:08 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Thank you Evira for the update!

I have questions about the wedding carriage.
Are there horses in this set? If yes how many and which colour do they have?
Are you able to identify the sheep in the sheep friends set or is there a description anyway? If not what colours do they have?
Are there also pictures for the other horses? If yes what colour are the Arabians, MM stallion and Fjords?
Do the Fjord mare and Arabian mare have any braiding in their mane and tail? I really hope that the Fjord mare won't have anything because that would be kind of strange...

Are there also pictures of the Bayala figures? If yes would you mind to describe at least the colour scheme?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions but I think that we all are very curious about all the novelties...
Thanks in advance.

In the wedding carriage there is 1 grey/white horse.

I do not know what breed the sheep are, but there are 3 sheep: 1 is white, 1 is dark brown and 1 is white with dark brown patches.

Arabian foal is light chesnut, Arabian Stallion is black with a small white marking on its face. MM Stallion is brown with white patches and markings. The Fjords look in my opinion cute have normal Fjord color. Non of the horses have if I see corretly braids in there mane or tail.

There are new Bayala figures. Applon stallion is orange/yellow, Flowy mare is white with blue mane en tail. And the Stormy foal is beige with green/blue mane and tail.

I hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Evira wrote:
yes, what I the difference between the current ice dragon and the new one, also since you can't say the name of this website can you tell us what you looked up to find it, was it just Schleich 2024 or was it more than that Wink .

I think it is a new mold and in mine opinion it looks more agressive then the current one.

I googled almost every online schleich shop I could find. I can tell there are a lot of shops, so good luck.... But with enough effort you can find it :)
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:24 pm

Are the sheep all the same model or are they different? Do the sheep have normal ears or do they hang down?
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:30 pm

Evira wrote:

I googled almost every online schleich shop I could find. I can tell there are a lot of shops, so good luck.... But with enough effort you can find it :)

Search engines and sites are not the same, I think, depending on which country you live in :)
I can't find anything.

Thank you all very much for your descriptions Very Happy I can't wait to see more!

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Loustic wrote:
Evira wrote:

Search engines and sites are not the same, I think, depending on which country you live in :)
I can't find anything.

Thank you all very much for your descriptions Very Happy I can't wait to see more!

I live in Belgium you know if I Can find a website who shared the New Schleich ??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:16 pm

Evira wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Evira wrote:

I think it is a new mold and in mine opinion it looks more agressive then the current one.

ok, that's neat. what is your opinion is the best and worst of the wildlife for 2024. also why don't I for in some shameless marketing and direct you and others to my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:42 pm

If anyone has seen pictures, what colour is the 2024 Arabian mare?

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of October 2024)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Total: 21

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:19 pm

Evira wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:
Thank you Evira for the update!

I have questions about the wedding carriage.
Are there horses in this set? If yes how many and which colour do they have?
Are you able to identify the sheep in the sheep friends set or is there a description anyway? If not what colours do they have?
Are there also pictures for the other horses? If yes what colour are the Arabians, MM stallion and Fjords?
Do the Fjord mare and Arabian mare have any braiding in their mane and tail? I really hope that the Fjord mare won't have anything because that would be kind of strange...

Are there also pictures of the Bayala figures? If yes would you mind to describe at least the colour scheme?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions but I think that we all are very curious about all the novelties...
Thanks in advance.

In the wedding carriage there is 1 grey/white horse.

I do not know what breed the sheep are, but there are 3 sheep: 1 is white, 1 is dark brown and 1 is white with dark brown patches.

Arabian foal is light chesnut, Arabian Stallion is black with a small white marking on its face. MM Stallion is brown with white patches and markings. The Fjords look in my opinion cute have normal Fjord color. Non of the horses have if I see corretly braids in there mane or tail.

There are new Bayala figures. Applon stallion is orange/yellow, Flowy mare is white with blue mane en tail. And the Stormy foal is beige with green/blue mane and tail.

I hope this helps Wink

Thank you Evira! That sure helps!

Very interesting. The description of the MM stallion sounds like he would be a Breyer Enzo mini-me. I'm a little bit sad that the Fjords are both bay dun. I would have loved to see a grulla but that was predictable. Just as predictable was that the wedding carriage horse would be a grey one. It would have been funny if they decided to put a black one in.
The colour scheme of the Bayala figures sounds also very... interesting. I will definitely wait for the pictures till I make any judgements on any of the figures.

And now some more questions:

The horse that comes with the wedding carriage is it on a new mould or on an existing one? If it's on an existing one which one is it? Because I would think trice if I want to get it if it's on a mould like the current Appaloosa mare or Saddlebred mare or gelding.
Are there any more animals or humans in this set?

I also wonder what colour is the Arabian mare?
And in which direction look the adult Arabians, MM stallion and Friesian stallion?
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:

ok, that's neat. what is your opinion is the best and worst of the wildlife for 2024. also why don't I for in some shameless marketing and direct you and others to my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Twisted Evil

I do not collect the Wild Life figures, so I do not pay attention to them.... I only have my eyes set on the horses. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 7:13 pm

Evira wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

I do not collect the Wild Life figures, so I do not pay attention to them.... I only have my eyes set on the horses. Embarassed

yea, wildlife isn't everyone's cup of tea, like how the horses aren't my cup of tea, I mean they look nice but I just don't see the appeal.
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 7:14 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

Very interesting. The description of the MM stallion sounds like he would be a Breyer Enzo mini-me. I'm a little bit sad that the Fjords are both bay dun. I would have loved to see a grulla but that was predictable. Just as predictable was that the wedding carriage horse would be a grey one. It would have been funny if they decided to put a black one in.
The colour scheme of the Bayala figures sounds also very... interesting. I will definitely wait for the pictures till I make any judgements on any of the figures.

The horse that comes with the wedding carriage is it on a new mould or on an existing one? If it's on an existing one which one is it? Because I would think trice if I want to get it if it's on a mould like the current Appaloosa mare or Saddlebred mare or gelding.

And in which direction look the adult Arabians, MM stallion and Friesian stallion?

For the wedding carriage it looks like teh horse is on a new mold. There are 3 People: Hanna, Mr. kramer and Mrs. kramer. Some accessories and 2 white doves.
Arabian Mare is white with beige/yellow mane and tail.

All the horses look face forward. No ones are looking left or right.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 9:20 pm

Evira wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:

For the wedding carriage it looks like teh horse is on a new mold. There are 3 People: Hanna, Mr. kramer and Mrs. kramer. Some accessories and 2 white doves.
Arabian Mare is white with beige/yellow mane and tail.

All the horses look face forward. No ones are looking left or right.

Thank you Evira once again!

Hmm... is Schleich trying to tell us that Mr. and Mrs. Kramer want to marry again? That sounds a little bit boring. I would have preferred if they would make some new characters or some kind of plot twist that Arun Shah and the lady that is the actual owner of Mystery marry. But let's wait for the description.
A new horse mould sounds very exciting though cheers

I think that I posed the question a little bit incorrectly.

With looking left or right I normally don't mean an extreme turn to the right like the 2005 Camargue mare or the 2016 Clydesdale gelding.
Normally all of Schleich's figures (except for the newer humans just as very few exceptions) have their heads slightly tilted to one side.
For example the Peruvian Paso mare from this year looks slightly to the right while the Peruvian Paso stallion looks to the left.
Is something like that also visible in the 2024 horses?

And about the wedding carriage horse: is it a drafter type or more of a lighter breed? I assume that it might be a Lipizzaner or an Andalusian.
Is it visible if it's a stallion/gelding or a mare?
To which side does it look?
Is there also the price listed?

I'm very sorry to bother you so much with my endless questions Embarassed
I'm trying to find this site myself but with no results currently Sad  I will probably have to wait till someone posts a video with pictures. Then I will definitely stop posing all that questions.
Thanks for being so patient.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:15 pm

After hours of digging I finally managed to find those pictures and what can I say - I am relatively pleased with the figures revealed so far.
It's a decent lineup for most of Schleich's themes.

There is also a new thing for Bayala. Another little collectible series but this time that are mushrooms...
70657 collectible mushrooms
This number is unfortunately only for a whole display and not for a single bag.

I will try to describe all of the figures as detailed as possible so that everyone can imagine how they look like a bit better.

First up Wild Life:
Overall observations:
Most of these figures are decent and nicely detailed. I'm quite pleased with them.

14876 Sea turtle
Her main body colouring is a light beige, the upper part of the shield is of a reddish brown colour just as her scales on "feet" and head. The pattern on her shield is dark grey highlighted. Her eyes are simply black and she is in a "lying" position (lower set as the previous one)
Overall she looks very nice and lovely detailed. I quite like this model.

14869 American Black bear
He is practically all black and has a beige/light yellow colouring around his muzzle. His eyes are golden/coppery coloured and he is in a very smooth walking position.
He looks decent. Nothing too spectacular but still one of the better figures. I like him.

14859 Hyacinth macaw
That is probably my least favourite of this lineup.
He has a simple standing position with his "feet" being in a dark grey colouring and his overall colour being blue. His beak is in the same colour as his "feet" just with a little bit of very light yellow in the corner. His eyes are simply black with a yellow circle around them.
There is something that puts me really off this figure. It's probably his eye that looks a little bit too big to me.

14871 Japanese macaque
He looks very fluffy. His colouring is a light brown with lighter shading and a pink face and ears. His eyes are simply black and he is in a standing position.
He looks quite good. I like him.

14873 Ibex
He is in a standing position with his colouring being light brown with lighter shading and dark brown legs. His horns are grey and his eyes are golden/coppery coloured and accurately "goat-like".
I really like him. He is definitely my favourite of this bunch as his fur is nicely detailed and he looks pretty good overall.

14870 Fire Salamander
It has an accurate black colouring with yellow blotches and is in a standing position.
Decent figure overall.

14874 Armadillo
He is beige coloured with darker shading and is looking a little bit up. His snout is pink and he is in a standing position. His eyes are simply black and his claws are off white coloured.
He looks rather nice just a little bit funny with his position.

14875 female Bonobo
She is in a sitting position and is black coloured with grey colouring on her chest, feet and hands and muzzle and latter having pink tips.
She looks decent. An interesting figure for the lineup.

14872 Cape Buffalo
This model is definitely a bull. He is in a dark chocolatey brown colouring with dark grey shading around his eyes, muzzle and inside his ears. His hooves are also grey coloured and his horns are in a light beige/ off white colouring. He is in a standing position but he looks a little bit up. His eyes are simply black.
I don't really like him. His sculpt looks nice but his colouring looks off to me. Why did they choose such a shade of brown?

Tomorrow I will describe the rest.
Hopefully that helps a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:22 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
After hours of digging I finally managed to find those pictures and what can I say - I am relatively pleased with the figures revealed so far.

There is also a new thing for Bayala. Another little collectible series but this time that are mushrooms...

I will try to describe all of the figures as detailed as possible so that everyone can imagine how they look like a bit better.

First up Wild Life:
Overall observations:
Most of these figures are decent and nicely detailed. I'm quite pleased with them.

14876 Sea turtle
Her main body colouring is a light beige, the upper part of the shield is of a reddish brown colour just as her scales on "feet" and head. The pattern on her shield is dark grey highlighted. Her eyes are simply black and she is in a "lying" position (lower set as the previous one)

He is practically all black and has a beige/light yellow colouring around his muzzle. His eyes are golden/coppery coloured and he is in a very smooth walking position.
He looks decent. Nothing too spectacular but still one of the better figures. I like him.

14859 Hyacinth macaw
He has a simple standing position with his "feet" being in a dark grey colouring and his overall colour being blue. His beak is in the same colour as his "feet" just with a little bit of very light yellow in the corner. His eyes are simply black with a yellow circle around them.
There is something that puts me really off this figure. It's probably his eye that looks a little bit too big to me.

14871 Japanese macaque
He looks very fluffy. His colouring is a light brown with lighter shading and a pink face and ears. His eyes are simply black and he is in a standing position.

14873 Ibex
He is in a standing position with his colouring being light brown with lighter shading and dark brown legs. His horns are grey and his eyes are golden/coppery coloured and accurately "goat-like".
I really like him. He is definitely my favourite of this bunch as his fur is nicely detailed and he looks pretty good overall.

14870 Fire Salamander
It has an accurate black colouring with yellow blotches and is in a standing position.
Decent figure overall.

14874 Armadillo
He is beige coloured with darker shading and is looking a little bit up. His snout is pink and he is in a standing position. His eyes are simply black and his claws are off white coloured.

14875 female Bonobo
She is in a sitting position and is black coloured with grey colouring on her chest, feet and hands and muzzle and latter having pink tips.

14872 Cape Buffalo
This model is definitely a bull. He is in a dark chocolatey brown colouring with dark grey shading around his eyes, muzzle and inside his ears. His hooves are also grey coloured and his horns are in a light beige/ off white colouring. He is in a standing position but he looks a little bit up. His eyes are simply black.
I don't really like him. His sculpt looks nice but his colouring looks off to me. Why did they choose such a shade of brown?

Thanks you i wanted to know the parrot
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:33 pm

Katy Leven wrote:

First up Wild Life:
Overall observations:

14876 Sea turtle

14859 Hyacinth macaw

14871 Japanese macaque

14873 Ibex

14870 Fire Salamander
Decent figure overall.

14874 Armadillo

14875 female Bonobo

14872 Cape Buffalo

that's good to hear, I probably will get the black bear, amridillo, bonobo, fire salamander, ibex, and sea turtle
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:35 pm

It surely helps Katy! I'm so curious about the armadillo and happy about the bonobo.
I wished the buffalo was reddish brown instead of chocolate so it could represent a Forest buffalo. Cape buffalos are actually dark brown, sometimes they're so dark that they look like they're blac,... or black is just a infinitely darkened color.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:40 pm

Thank you for the descriptions! I am probably most excited for the macaque, armadillo, and sea turtle.

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:47 pm

Roger wrote:
It surely helps Katy! I'm so curious about the armadillo and happy about the bonobo.
I wished the buffalo was reddish brown instead of chocolate so it could represent a Forest buffalo. Cape buffalos are actually dark brown, sometimes they're so dark that they look like they're blac,... or black is just a infinitely darkened color.

That's true! Even though, if it does look like a chocolate-skinned buffalo, it could be the Sudanese buffalo, also known as the Western Savannah buffalo (Syncerus caffer brachyceros). That particular subspecies has the anatomy of the forest buffalo, but its color varies from dark orange to a very dark chocolate (the Cape buffalo, Syncerus caffer caffer, is definitely darker, with old males going black-coloured at an elderly age).

I am more than interested to see the pics to compare (if possible...)...

**Sudanese buffaloes are common in Benin, Senegal, Cameroon and Nigeria, with smaller herds in Burkina Faso and the Ivory Coast. They are often mislabeled as a large ecotype of the forest buffalo, Syncerus caffer nanus.
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next