Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+53
Schleich fan
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
Nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Aug - 23:20

I am not a buffalo expert but to me the buffalo is a nice medium chocolate brown, just like a Hershey's candy bar. It has the heavy build of a cape but probably could pass as a forest buffalo given some customization.

I am coming down with a cold and can think of nothing better to do right now than type up descriptions of the models I have seen for everyone. Once I get home from work I will probably do that, so stand by for a few more hours.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 3:15

An ibex, interesting!
And a new Ice dragon? Could it be another repaint?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 5:56

Ok. My quick analysis for anyone interested since we can't post photos yet. this is a VERY rough type up as I'm sickly and tired but I promised. Wink

I will start with dinosaurs. (Not an expert in the field nor the toys)

Bajadasaurus: tan body and dark spines. walking. A white star/blaze sort of marking on its face like a horse. A rather nice model to my inexpert eyes.

Brachiosaurus: dark grey with red dorsally. mouth is open. might be a recolor?

Moros intrepidus: goofy looking to me. its running? yellow/tan underbody, dark brown dorsal and red tipped feathering. I can't tell if the jaw is articulated or not with the feathering.

Allosaurus: orange with almost giraffe like dark brown patches. Its posed almost like its in the curved death posture (head pulled back and tail pulled up). looks like a movable jaw.

stegosaurus: another yellow base model. no pattern, red plates. This looks like the nicest sculpt so far for dinos.

Concavenator: forest green, red dorsal section along the spine, the "hump" continues down the tail. There is some yellow striping between the red and green. looking to its right side, mouth open. at the angle, I can't see an articulation for the jaw.

Fantasy (again, not an expert)

Apollo unicorn stallion: golden, looking right slightly, prancing. some glitter for the hip stamp and mane/tail. little triangular "sun rays" sricking up in the mane? a rather pretty swirled design up the horses legs.

"flowy" unicorn mare: same idea as the first, including triangle structures poking up the mane. Pale ice blue and a deeper blue for lower legs and mane/tail. standing pose, looking left. swirly design on legs.

(Alicorn) "stormy" foal: off white main body. teal and blue flowy mane and tale and wings. same swirly design on lower legs.

Elrador jungle dragon: very similar to other jungle monsters. quadrupedal brown legs and green wings and uper body. yellow tail spikes. articulated wings.

Ice dragon: new sculpt. fractal like wings. dark blue body with lots of white accents on legs, dorsal side, wings, head etc. angry looking. articulated wings.

shadow bat: rather scary looking honestly. almost like a werebat, kind of a humanoid type elongate body, purple skinned wings, black body, bared fangs, red eyes. articulated wings.

Farm world/horse club stuff

"forest farmer with vehicle"; a person with a chain saw, some stumps, a quad vehicle, the jack russel terrier, a hedgehog.

"feeding the forest animals": a yellow wooden hay feeder, a doe/hind and fawn, squirrel, and hedgehog with fruit/veggie accessories.

sheep friends: 3 fuzzy sheep! one brown, one white with dark points, and one white with brown spots. they have fuzzy sheep faces, not shorn. the white with dsrk points is bleating and has blue eyes. no breed listed.

horse club wedding carriage: white extended classic wedding style carriage. bride, groom, driver dressed well. a plant arbor, some other small accessories. white horse walking with gray mane, I can't ID the sculpt right off.

Tori and Princess: friesian mare walking, head tipped right, rider is blonde with black and yellow outfit and tack. horse has tiny white bows.

Tractor and trailer: green front loading tractor with trailer bed. blonde farmer and cinnamon brown version of the labradoodle.

bobtail: doesn't have a bobbed tail. Laughing lots of great movement, hair swept up to see blue eyes and doggie smile with his tongue out.

british shorthair cat: yellow eyes, head looking upward and to the right. tail raised. smoky gray color.

lionhead rabbit: sitting, fuzzy mane, nice soft wheat color.

wirehaired dachshund: brown with tan points. smiling. head tipped slightly to the right. tail raised.

angora goat: white billy, nice set of backwards facing horns.

Jersey cow: think CollectA Jersey cow with Schleich style. facing left, fawn color, sweet looking face.

galloway calf: proper "oreo" coloring. Wink fuzzy cute little feller.

friesian stallion: cantering. flowy curly mane.

friesian foal: walking, long spindly legs. looking left.

arab stallion: cantering. flared nostrils. lightning bolt thin blaze. black horse with some gray in mane/tail.

arab mare: walking, white, gray and pink nose/points. yellow mane and tail. yellow fleabitten flecks.

arab foal: palomino, walking. interruped stripe. four blended socks or pale legs. dark nose.

Mangalarga marchador stallion: paint horse brown and white, black mane and tail. walking. white star/stripe, white patch on shoulder, white legs and pale hooves.

fjord mare cantering. mane has cut sides to show black hearts (actually nicely done IMO). long tail.

fjord gelding: standing. normal mane and tail (short upright mane but a longer forelock).

percheron mare: walking. front end is white, haunches dappled, legs dark. mane and tail off white. darl facial points.

Wildlife

hawksbill turtle: normal turtle posture. cinnamon brown accents on a cream base coat. looking left.

black bear: only front of muzzle tan, very nicely done body type with the slightly elongate ears!

hyacinth macaw: tucked wings. super long tail. medium royal blue with yellow ringed eye and bill. gray feet and beak.

japanese macaque. on all fours. super fuzzy but in a good way. looking slightly right. smiling face but not bad.

ibex, medium brown color, nice adult ibex (mature looking body but not over bulky like some other models)

armadillo: looks to be a common 9 banded. tan base with darker brown wash. walking with its head raised up more than the old one. tail raised too.

female bonobo: arms resting on knees. dark skin with faint pink points. a nice face.

cafe buffalo: similar pose to the first released one. more texture. medium chocolate brown. mature male bull.

fire salander: can't make much if this guy since its from a direct angle of its side. standing salamander, only his tail touches the ground besides his feet.
Code:

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 6:54

I'm curious to see how the Schleich Mangalarga Marchador compares with the Collecta version. I heard that they got a new sculptor for the Schleich horses this year, so I have some hope still, although I will reserve judgement until photos are released.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 7:51

Ponies and Paint wrote:
I'm curious to see how the Schleich Mangalarga Marchador compares with the Collecta version. I heard that they got a new sculptor for the Schleich horses this year, so I have some hope still, although I will reserve judgement until photos are released.

I will say... they must have. cheers Cool

Back to top Go down
Eldradorfan

Eldradorfan

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 10:15

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Ok. My quick analysis for anyone interested since we can't post photos yet. this is a VERY rough type up as I'm sickly and tired but I promised. Wink

Bajadasaurus: tan body and dark spines. walking. A white star/blaze sort of marking on its face like a horse. A rather nice model to my inexpert eyes.

Moros intrepidus: goofy looking to me. its running? yellow/tan underbody, dark brown dorsal and red tipped feathering. I can't tell if the jaw is articulated or not with the feathering.

Allosaurus: orange with almost giraffe like dark brown patches. Its posed almost like its in the curved death posture (head pulled back and tail pulled up). looks like a movable jaw.

stegosaurus: another yellow base model. no pattern, red plates. This looks like the nicest sculpt so far for dinos.

Concavenator: forest green, red dorsal section along the spine, the "hump" continues down the tail. There is some yellow striping between the red and green. looking to its right side, mouth open. at the angle, I can't see an articulation for the jaw.

Apollo unicorn stallion: golden, looking right slightly, prancing. some glitter for the hip stamp and mane/tail. little triangular "sun rays" sricking up in the mane? a rather pretty swirled design up the horses legs.

"flowy" unicorn mare: same idea as the first, including triangle structures poking up the mane. Pale ice blue and a deeper blue for lower legs and mane/tail. standing pose, looking left. swirly design on legs.

(Alicorn) "stormy" foal: off white main body. teal and blue flowy mane and tale and wings. same swirly design on lower legs.

Elrador jungle dragon: very similar to other jungle monsters. quadrupedal brown legs and green wings and uper body. yellow tail spikes. articulated wings.

Ice dragon: new sculpt. fractal like wings. dark blue body with lots of white accents on legs, dorsal side, wings, head etc. angry looking. articulated wings.

shadow bat: rather scary looking honestly. almost like a werebat, kind of a humanoid type elongate body, purple skinned wings, black body, bared fangs, red eyes. articulated wings.

"forest farmer with vehicle"; a person with a chain saw, some stumps, a quad vehicle, the jack russel terrier, a hedgehog.

"feeding the forest animals": a yellow wooden hay feeder, a doe/hind and fawn, squirrel, and hedgehog with fruit/veggie accessories.

sheep friends: 3 fuzzy sheep! one brown, one white with dark points, and one white with brown spots. they have fuzzy sheep faces, not shorn. the white with dsrk points is bleating and has blue eyes. no breed listed.

horse club wedding carriage: white extended classic wedding style carriage. bride, groom, driver dressed well. a plant arbor, some other small accessories. white horse walking with gray mane, I can't ID the sculpt right off.

Tori and Princess: friesian mare walking, head tipped right, rider is blonde with black and yellow outfit and tack. horse has tiny white bows.

Tractor and trailer: green front loading tractor with trailer bed. blonde farmer and cinnamon brown version of the labradoodle.

bobtail: doesn't have a bobbed tail. Laughing lots of great movement, hair swept up to see blue eyes and doggie smile with his tongue out.

british shorthair cat: yellow eyes, head looking upward and to the right. tail raised. smoky gray color.

wirehaired dachshund: brown with tan points. smiling. head tipped slightly to the right. tail raised.

Jersey cow: think CollectA Jersey cow with Schleich style. facing left, fawn color, sweet looking face.

arab stallion: cantering. flared nostrils. lightning bolt thin blaze. black horse with some gray in mane/tail.

arab mare: walking, white, gray and pink nose/points. yellow mane and tail. yellow fleabitten flecks.

arab foal: palomino, walking. interruped stripe. four blended socks or pale legs. dark nose.

Mangalarga marchador stallion: paint horse brown and white, black mane and tail. walking. white star/stripe, white patch on shoulder, white legs and pale hooves.

fjord mare cantering. mane has cut sides to show black hearts (actually nicely done IMO). long tail.

fjord gelding: standing. normal mane and tail (short upright mane but a longer forelock).

percheron mare: walking. front end is white, haunches dappled, legs dark. mane and tail off white. darl facial points.

Wildlife

hawksbill turtle: normal turtle posture. cinnamon brown accents on a cream base coat. looking left.

black bear: only front of muzzle tan, very nicely done body type with the slightly elongate ears!

hyacinth macaw: tucked wings. super long tail. medium royal blue with yellow ringed eye and bill. gray feet and beak.

japanese macaque. on all fours. super fuzzy but in a good way. looking slightly right. smiling face but not bad.

ibex, medium brown color, nice adult ibex (mature looking body but not over bulky like some other models)

armadillo: looks to be a common 9 banded. tan base with darker brown wash. walking with its head raised up more than the old one. tail raised too.

female bonobo: arms resting on knees. dark skin with faint pink points. a nice face.

cafe buffalo: similar pose to the first released one. more texture. medium chocolate brown. mature male bull.

fire salander: can't make much if this guy since its from a direct angle of its side. standing  salamander, only his tail touches the ground besides his feet.

hey, thanks for all those precious details :DD pls would u send me in pm the linki of the website with the pictures plssss ? thank u so much
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 17:36

I will not be sharing my source as I promised discretion and confidentiality. It seems that there are a couple of sources online to find them though, so if you keep searching you will come across them eventually.

As far as I can tell, this is a complete list of novelties for the first half of the year. In my opinion, the horses look MUCH better and my wallet will actually be in trouble this year from them. Wink The wildlife are very nice too and I wonder if they are by a new sculptor also or the same as the horses... something just seems similar in style. I like several of the sets too like the wildlife feeding station. It appears to be new deer models and a chance to get that cute little squirrel!

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:11

The horses were leaked this morning on Instagram. I'm really happy to see how beautiful they are. Can't wait to see better photos Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:16

Loustic wrote:
The horses were leaked this morning on Instagram. I'm really happy to see how beautiful they are. Can't wait to see better photos Very Happy

Really ? Nice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:43

Loustic wrote:

wildlife better be next, also won't the person who posted the images on Instagram get in trouble, if not then why do we get in trouble for showing the pics Mad
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:59

Again, if you read the topic that discusses this more in depth it explains that Germany has rather strict and broad copyright laws and unfortunately this forum is a German based website. To avoid any further issue or potentially the end of this online community (quite literally) from Schleich themselves, we have decided to follow the brand's wish to not further disperse leaked images. I'm sorry, its not something ANY of us enjoy OR agree with. But I for one don't want anything to happen to this community that I love. :)

Also this is the same thing that happens every year. Photos get leaked eventually and even Schleich can't stay on top of everyone. But we do know that they monitor this forum, so we do ask that images are not shown here directly and I would even advise not to share links unless you want that store/person/account to get in trouble it. That is why until November, descriptions are about all that we can do. BUT the images ARE online... you just have to find them.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:08

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Again, if you read the topic that discusses this more in-depth it explains that Germany has rather strict and broad copyright laws and unfortunately this forum is a German-based website. To avoid any further issues or potentially the end of this online community (quite literally) from Schleich themselves, we have decided to follow the brand's wish to not further disperse leaked images. I'm sorry, it's not something ANY of us enjoy OR agree with. But I for one don't want anything to happen to this community that I love. :)

Also, this is the same thing that happens every year. Photos get leaked eventually and even Schleich can't stay on top of everyone. But we do know that they monitor this forum, so we do ask that images are not shown here directly and I would even advise not to share links unless you want that store/person/account to get in trouble it. That is why until November, descriptions are about all that we can do. BUT the images ARE online... you just have to find them.

oh well that's disappointing, is there a way someone could privately share the images
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:18

That's generally the way I would reccomend it. However, again, given the case of Schleich's aggression towards vendors online, stores, and any internet account they come across *Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.* there come to be agreements for discretion (as is the case with myself) not to share photos in order to preserve that "source" as a place that will show the models prematurely every year. You see, if its directly discussed or linked then that increases the risk if discovery for that site/person and having to deal with whatever abuse Schleich puts forth. Again, this isn't something thay any of us relish in, if it were up to me I would love to start the discussion here now over the novelties. But alas we have to watch our steps...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:24

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That's generally the way I would recommend it. However, again, given the case of Schleich's aggression towards vendors online, stores, and any internet account they come across *Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.* there come to be agreements for discretion (as is the case with myself) not to share photos in order to preserve that "source" as a place that will show the models prematurely every year. You see, if its directly discussed or linked then that increases the risk if discovery for that site/person and having to deal with whatever abuse Schleich puts forth. Again, this isn't something thay any of us relish in, if it were up to me I would love to start the discussion here now over the novelties. But alas we have to watch our steps...

yea, this is fare, hopefully, Schleich doesn't find out about any of the websites. well I think I going to end this sad subject with a baby Ibex
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:41

Thank you for your understanding. This is a hard thing for collector's to swallow and its been this way for a few years now. We can hope that they might get less strict in the future.

And I appreciate your ibex kid gift. Very Happy So cute!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:43

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you for your understanding. This is a hard thing for collector's to swallow and its been this way for a few years now. We can hope that they might get less strict in the future.

And I appreciate your ibex kid gift. Very Happy So cute!

thanks tongue
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 22:52

The person removed his stories 2 hours after posting them, I know that I informed him of the potential dangers of publishing them but I don't know if it was because of this message that he deleted them.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 22:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it very well could have been Schleich themselves that got to it. But again, its sad that collectors and fans can't genuinely enjoy the images until Schleich gives the say so.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Aug - 0:01

Thanks for those complete descriptions Paige! Regardless of your condition, you always find energy to contribute to the forum. I am defintely excited about some of these figures. bounce monkey

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Aug - 0:30

I couldn't seem to find any images of the new figures, but I didn't put too much effort into looking Laughing. I love Schleich but I can wait a few more months to see. Besides I'm sure they will probably be leaked even more before then. I'm still waiting on 2023 figures from Papo and Safari... It seems to soon to be thinking about 2024 Razz

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Aug - 21:51

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it very well could have been Schleich themselves that got to it. But again, its sad that collectors and fans can't genuinely enjoy the images until Schleich gives the say so.
No, it was the person in the story who deleted them.
It's true that it's frustrating not to be able to see and show more. We'll just have to be patient now :)

Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptyFri 18 Aug - 21:24

I'm sure Schleich will release the photos soon enough. Can't wait tho...
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Aug - 16:57

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Wildlife

fire salander: can't make much if this guy since its from a direct angle of its side. standing  salamander, only his tail touches the ground besides his feet.

Oh my goodness, I would love to see the pictures. I can hardly wait.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Aug - 18:34

Schleich Edeka Action startet in Germany 08/28.
Ibex, Ara. Bonobo and Turtle are included
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Aug - 21:29

What?!
Schleich is going crazy! That are wonderful news!
Thanks for sharing this.
Which other animals are included?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next