Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+53
Schleich fan
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
Nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 12:34 am

Shadow Bat sounds nice, a friend for the Papo Bat mutant. ^^

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 7:26 am

New: polarbeer, Leo, Gepard Baby, Orang-utan Baby,
And returner: Tiger, Koala, Panda, zebra, crocodil, Otter, polarwolf, Asien Elefant, Delfin,Grizzly
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 7:43 am

Zoodirektor wrote:
New: polarbeer, Leo, Gepard Baby, Orang-utan Baby,
And returner: Tiger, Koala, Panda, zebra, crocodil, Otter, polarwolf, Asien Elefant, Delfin,Grizzly
Thank you!
That sounds nice!
I will make my usual preference list then.
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 7:59 am

Herein they are[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 8:44 am

Thank you for the pic!
Hopefully that will make my wild life collection grow.
So wonderful that they brought wild life and bigger figures back!
But do you think that's the new Ibex or the older set exclusive one? I can't really tell on the pic but I would try to get it either way.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 4:37 pm

I just thought I would like to share some more detailed descriptions for some things (especially the sets, except for the sheep one as I can't add anything to the former description) just as some thoughts in general.

So for all horse crazy people of us - here comes Horse Club:
13975 Friesian stallion:
This figure is probably my favourite from this lineup. He has a nice flowing energetic pose and very nicely detailed mane and tail. It looks curly just the way it should be. It seems that he has also some fur details and you can see his feathering properly. His hooves are brown coloured and he is the only single horse model that has horseshoes. One of his ears is turned to the side, which is always a nice detail. His coat colour seems to be flat black.

13977 Friesian foal:
Unlike his father he is dark brown coloured and not flat black, what is accurate for a foal. He also has some fur structure and you can even see a little bit of his feathering. His hooves are grey coloured.
Initially I didn't really like him but the more I look at him the more he grows on me.

13978 Mangalarga Marchador:
He is a bay tobiano pinto with an "orangey" brown colouring on his body. His hooves are appropriately cream coloured as he has four long leg markings. His mane is upright and black coloured but he might have a two toned mane, which is not visible on the picture. Same goes for his tail. He has a little bit of grey shading on the tip of it.
He has a little bit of the Oldenburger stallion attitude probably because of the "standing" mane.
He is a nice stallion. What I personally like the most is that one can see a little of black shading over his leg markings so that he is a proper bay.

13979 Fjord gelding and 13980 Fjord mare:
This models were already described well enough it's just what I think about them.
The gelding is a decent model. Nothing too spectacular but he definitely doesn't look bad.
The mare just took my heart. I really think that it was quite creative what they did with her mane style and finally a Fjord mould that is not simply standing but in an active position!
The only thing I noticed that one can't see the dorsal stripes on them but that might be because of the filter they use. I've already noticed that it edits the dorsal stripes away so they still might have them.

13981 Arabian stallion:
This model is in a nice active position. He has grey hooves and from what I can see he is not a simple black but a rabicano! Nothing too detailed of course but he has subtle soft grey "belly stripes"(very subtle) and grey shading on the upper end of his tail which are characteristic features of a rabicano.
The new sculptur that sculpted part of the Horse Club lineup said that she suggested some nice coat colours and us collectors can be excited about that.
I definitely would call a rabicano an unusual and interesting pattern and I am excited to see if she was the one who sculpted him.
Overall this model looks rather well made and delicately sculpted with a detailed face and rather thin legs (at least in my impression). The only thing that bothers me is his blaze that probably should look like a flash but looks a little bit too "thick" in my opinion. Hopefully that will look better in hand.

13983 Arabian mare:
She was photographed from the front so we can't see her entire head properly. That way she looks like the typical "sassy Arabian" as the breed is often portrayed as. On the back she has light beige patches that probably should be fleabites but I am not sure if that has worked out properly. At least they don't look uniform. Her ears are slightly shaded grey inside and her hooves are also grey coloured.
She is nice overall I think it's just not the right angle to do her justice.

13984 Arabian foal:
Light chestnut coloured with light coloured hooves.
Same as the Friesian foal I didn't like him initially but he is slowly growing on me.

13971 Percheron mare (that belongs to Farm World):
Colour wise she looks like an upsized version of the advent calendar exclusive Andalusian stallion. She is big, so big that Schleich decided to put her in the brown price range. That way she costs 9,99€ instead of 8,99€.
I'm excited to see how big she really is but she looks pretty heavy on this picture.
I'm a little bit on the fence on her. The more I look at her the more she grows on me but still, I am not sure if I like her. She is definitely nothing really bad.

42641 Horse Club wedding carriage:
The set costs 49,99€, what I think is relatively reasonable. The persons in this set are Hannah Kramer (who is the driver and still has her cowboy hat included, a little bit funny but it is removable, so no problem) but the groom and bride are definitely not Mr. and Mrs. Kramer. At least not Hannah's parents. The bride on this rather blurry picture looks similar to Mrs. Kramer so she might be Hannah's aunt? I hope that the description will tell us more.
The horse might be a Lipizzaner? But that's only a guess, I can't identify it for sure. It's definitely a new mould. The head looks rather nice.
I like the style of the carriage. It has of course pink details in form of the seats (rather contrasting as it's a dark pink colour) but I really like the wheels.

I normally make a stallion/mare/foal ranking.
For next year it is currently like that but it might change of course after seeing more pictures and after seeing it in hand :
Stallions/geldings:
1. Friesian stallion
2. Arabian stallion
3. MM stallion
4. Fjord gelding

Mares:
1. Fjord mare
2. Arabian mare
3. Percheron mare

Foals:
1. Friesian foal
2. Arabian foal

Overall opinion:
I am quite pleased with Horse Club's lineup. All of the horses look rather nice and there is no figure that is really bad (like the 2019 Lipizzaner stallion).
The sculpter that made part of this lineup said that she is not too satisfied with her first figures and that the ones in further years will be better.
Honestly I think that she can be happy with them and I am looking forward to see what were the ones she sculpted and if there are also figures in other Schleich themes from her next year.

Farm world sets:
42658 Forest feeding station:
This set will cost 24,99€, which is rather reasonable for what it has. I still don't understand why Schleich decided to put forest sets in Farm World instead of Wild Life but yeah...
Anyway the doe and fawn seem like new moulds to me. I assume that they are white tailed deer but I am not entirely sure on that.
Nice set in my opinion but I would prefer if the feeding station would not be yellow coloured.

42659 Forester with vehicle:
This set costs 35,99€, what I personally can't call reasonable.
The Jack Russell terrier is painted differently than the original. They used a darker brown colour and she has an eye patch only on one side.

This set is fine and I am sure that it will find it's customers. The colour scheme of the vehicle doesn't convince me.

Hopefully the descriptions were helpful for some of you.

Back to top Go down
Spoonbill

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:12 am

Zoodirektor wrote:

Does Schleich accept the pictures to be shared providing they are horribly blurred ?
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:19 am

Well this photo is of an EDEKA booklet, which is a supermarket chain in Germany. The figures presented here will be released in a week so I am pretty sure that Schleich can't ban it as it was certainly their decision to put some of the 2024 figures into this cooperation program.
Back to top Go down
Concavenator

Concavenator

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:13 pm

Anyone knows when will we start seeing pics of the 2024 figures (particularly the dinos)? This is usually around the time of the year we start seeing them, IIRC?
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/5aurophaganax
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Katy Leven I think the image provided above is ok, but Schleich will let us know if it is not because they do monitor this forum from time to time. What a Face Strictly speaking, we are not allowed to share the "OFFICIAL" promotional photos of the novelties.

I can confirm that the pamphlet shows the new sea turtle and bonobo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I could be wrong as I don't keep the specific dates in my head, but I believe Schleich will show their images towards the end of November and beginning of December. I think we can share images (and I assume their vendors if they like) approxi.ately 3 months before launch.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Concavenator

Concavenator

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 4:45 pm

Thank you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! But not sure I understood you correctly, by launch do you mean when Schleich themselves announce the photos? I really meant to ask if any if you folks knew when we will start seeing the pics, regardless of a retailer sharing the photos or whatever. I’m a bit surprised to see you mention November/December. I just checked Paleofiguras’ page and last year the photos were public by 23rd August. I guess that’s why I said we usually see those around this time of the year! geek

DeviantArt

Instagram
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/5aurophaganax
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 5:08 pm

By launch I mean when Schleich's new products actually will be put out for sale in stores. Online retailers aren't supposed to share the images and Schleich comes down on those who do show the official images "tpo early" for their liking.

Ten years ago you would see official announcements in August, sometimes even July. Now Schleich tries to keep a lid on things until they themselves are ready to post the images somewhere. Like I said, I am bad with the dates...but I don't think Schleich made their official announcements until November or early December last yeat
... but I very well could be mistaken. Suspect study Palmface

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 5:32 pm

I hope, the deers in the feeding set will be european roe deers and not stupid whitetails again. Wink What a Face

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 6:33 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I hope, the deers in the feeding set will be european roe deers and not stupid whitetails again. Wink What a Face
Sorry but... What a Face Palmface

Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 7:16 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
By launch I mean when Schleich's new products actually will be put out for sale in stores. Online retailers aren't supposed to share the images and Schleich comes down on those who do show the official images "tpo early" for their liking.

Ten years ago you would see official announcements in August, sometimes even July. Now Schleich tries to keep a lid on things until they themselves are ready to post the images somewhere. Like I said, I am bad with the dates...but I don't think Schleich made their official announcements until November or early December last yeat
... but I very well could be mistaken. Suspect study Palmface

The Schleich Germany site normally posts the photos sometime in November under their new figures section and then we post them over here.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 7:37 pm

Thank Michelle! I thought so. I think I "first" saw the models last year officially posted on their facebook page? But tlNovember is usually a good rule of thumb for any of the big 6. (Papo usually doesn't announce until spring time of that year, Mojo and CollectA have been spreading reveals out through fall/winter, Safari used to present them in August/September but the last few years it is whenever they get the product in hand to photograph, Bully has been unpredictable for several years now).

Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:49 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:

man, the new figures look great so far Applause , is it possible you can take a better picture of the new wildlife figures with that pamphlet (at least of the ibex and armadillo, if available)? thank you What a Face.

Last edited by Anonymous Turtle on Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:50 pm

Schleich figures for January 2024 can be shown here in October.

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

To call it a boring choice is acceptable but the poor deer are not stupid.

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:54 pm

Roger wrote:

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

I like white-tailed deer yet I think this is boring. fallow deers, if Schelich makes them, would look so good especially in this set, ow well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 10:25 pm

The only 3 new models I can discern from the pamphlet are the Bonobo and sea turtle and hyacinth macaw (poor head is cut off in the pic). The ibex is the exclusive one from the mountain friends(?) set, not the new one.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 5:45 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
The only 2 new models I can discern from the pamphlet are the Bonobo and sea turtle and hyacinth macaw (poor head is cut off in the pic). The ibex is the exclusive one from the mountain friends(?) set, not the new one.

well that's a bit disappointing, still The bonobo, turtle, and macaw look pretty good Applause
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 6:05 am

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Roger wrote:

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

I like white-tailed deer yet I think this is boring. fallow deers, if Schelich makes them, would look so good especially in this set, ow well Rolling Eyes

The last roe deer from Schleich is from 2008 and no other brand has one. Do they hate roe deers?
Fallow deer will be ok.

I don't hate whitetails, but when all brands have one, this is very boring.

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 4:05 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Roger wrote:

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

The last roe deer from Schleich is from 2008 and no other brand has one. Do they hate roe deers?
Fallow deer will be ok.

I don't hate whitetails, but when all brands have one, this is very boring.

Yeah, I just fought Schelich could master the body of the fallow deer due to their unique body shape and color IMO. but if Scheiclh were to make a new deer what would everybody want, I would love a muntjac Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also, baby bonobo and sea turtle just because Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Suspsy

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 8:16 pm

Does anyone have images of the Eldrador beasts yet? Very keen to see what these new dragons are like!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 4:38 pm

first of all, why can the other places Wink show the new dinos but we can't show anything, Second, the Moros Intrepidus, just no. Just looking at that thing makes me want to cry, Please put it out of its misery. with that, they should make 5 different repaints of it and it should become the new face of Schleich dinos, no dinosaurs in general!!! here's a silhouette of the thing  lol! .

*Image removed*

(Sense other websites can show it can we, cause I kinda want to do something  Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next