Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+53
Schleich fan
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
Nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 4:40 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
first of all, why can the other places Wink show the new dinos but we can't show anything, Second, the Moros Intrepidus, just no. Just looking at that thing makes me want to cry, Please put it out of its misery. with that, they should make 5 different repaints of it and it should become the new face of Schleich dinos, no dinosaurs in general!!! here's a silhouette of the thing  lol! .

*Image removed*

(Sense other websites can show it can we, cause I kinda want to do something  Laughing )

I used LightX to make the image into a silhouette if curious. here's the link
Back to top Go down
schleich_poniies

schleich_poniies

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 3:13 pm

It might sound rude, but I was wondering if anyone who had the pics could send them privately to me? I would be extremely thankful! I know Schleich' strict policy so I won't share them anywhere, it's just that my curiosity is killing me!

My Etsy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 5:54 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
first of all, why can the other places Wink show the new dinos but we can't show anything, Second, the Moros Intrepidus, just no. Just looking at that thing makes me want to cry, Please put it out of its misery. with that, they should make 5 different repaints of it and it should become the new face of Schleich dinos, no dinosaurs in general!!! here's a silhouette of the thing  lol! .

*Image removed*

(Sense other websites can show it can we, cause I kinda want to do something  Laughing )

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

*Image removed*

Hi Anynymous Turtle,
I took the liberty to remove your silhouette photos. I would like to make it clear that this is not a reprimand of any sort, but Moderators have made the decision to remove the image in order avoid any issue with Schleich themselves. To explain again, STS is a German based forum website and is thus subject to the strict German copyright laws and Schleich has threatened this forum before. It is very possible they could get this website shut down for violating copyright.  I understand everyone's enthusiasm, and I hate to curb it in this way as I don't agree with Schleich's stance, however I also don't want anything to happen to this forum because we didn't comply. Other forums that are not German based (ATF or DTF for example) do not have the same restrictions because they are not German based websites and thus not subject to the German copyright laws. Again, I apologize, but I hope you understand the concern. I believe in another month we can share the images freely!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:04 pm

yeah, this is far, sorry for any problems I might have caused, I guess the Dino Toy blog isn't German so they can post the new figures? Let just all agree that the Moros is easily one of Schleich's BeSt dinos jocolor . but for real what was Schleich thinking (not to be rude).
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:17 pm

You didn't cause any issue, like I said, we just want to play it safe. :) Schleich doesn't mess around is all.

I agree, this Moros is a cursed model. Too many ankles, the feathers are done poorly, the expression is nightmare feul. What a Face The other dinos are all tolerable but the Moros is... distinctly NOT good. Palmface

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:34 pm

In the new list are the interesting figures gone. If it is right, so another disappointed year with Schleich again.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 8:13 pm

widukind wrote:
In the new list are the interesting figures gone. If it is right, so another disappointed year with Schleich again.

I found pictures of the parrot,the monkey and the turtle.Can I share it???
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:38 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

*Image removed*

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

*Image removed*

Hi Anynymous Turtle,
I took the liberty to remove your silhouette photos. I would like to make it clear that this is not a reprimand of any sort, but Moderators have made the decision to remove the image in order avoid any issue with Schleich themselves. To explain again, STS is a German based forum website and is thus subject to the strict German copyright laws and Schleich has threatened this forum before. It is very possible they could get this website shut down for violating copyright.  I understand everyone's enthusiasm, and I hate to curb it in this way as I don't agree with Schleich's stance, however I also don't want anything to happen to this forum because we didn't comply. Other forums that are not German based (ATF or DTF for example) do not have the same restrictions because they are not German based websites and thus not subject to the German copyright laws. Again, I apologize, but I hope you understand the concern. I believe in another month we can share the images freely!

Buzzcocks wrote:
widukind wrote:

Please don't do that or I will have to remove those also. Please see the quoted post above for the reasoning. Thank you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:41 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

*Image removed*

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

*Image removed*

Hi Anynymous Turtle,

Buzzcocks wrote:
widukind wrote:

Please don't do that or I will have to remove those also. Please see the quoted post above for the reasoning. Thank you. Very Happy

Yes I was disapointed about this share or not share? That's the question
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:43 pm

If you do share them here I will have to delete them. So either way, they don't get shared... Sorry. Crying or Very sad We CANNOT post photos on THIS forum until October. *words in capitalizations are only for emphasis*

Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:45 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
If you do share them here I will have to delete them. So either way, they don't get shared... Sorry. Crying or Very sad We CANNOT post photos on THIS forum until October. *words in capitalizations are only for emphasis*
Ok thank you very much for all the informations
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:47 pm

No worries my friend. I know this is all frustrating and I am your side as a collector. But we don't want this community to disappear and Schleich can make it do that. pale

Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:48 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
No worries my friend. I know this is all frustrating and I am your side as a collector. But we don't want this community to disappear and Schleich can make it do that. pale
yes that would be a shame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 5:35 pm

Buzzcocks wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
yes that would be a shame

Schleich when we post the image of the sea turtle to early: snap Laughing Laughing Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 6:27 pm

First pics seen today on Facebook

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 7:35 pm

I saw hyacinth macaw, sea turtle & bonobo of Schleich 2024.
in my opinion safari ltd macaw and papo sea turtle are much better than these two.
But Schleich new bonobo can be specific as we don't have good bonobos among other brands
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 8:17 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:
I saw hyacinth macaw, sea turtle & bonobo of Schleich 2024.
in my opinion safari ltd macaw and papo sea turtle are much better than these two.
But Schleich new bonobo can be specific as we don't have good bonobos among other brands

I have too and I agree cheers

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:24 pm

That's also my opinion. The macaw looks like a Playmobil figure or something unusually toyish. It is strange because I think the blue and golden macaw Schleich released a few years ago seemed a very good figure. The turtle is hard to judge from the provided angle.
The bonobo is not a masterpiece but it is nice and it has character. The fact it is a bonobo contributes decisively to my interest but I like it.

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:32 pm

Is Schleich revealing these images Shocked , If they are then can someone send a link?
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:37 pm

Roger wrote:
That's also my opinion. The macaw looks like a Playmobil figure or something unusually toyish. It is strange because I think the blue and golden macaw Schleich released a few years ago seemed a very good figure. The turtle is hard to judge from the provided angle.
The bonobo is not a masterpiece but it is nice and it has character. The fact it is a bonobo contributes decisively to my interest but I like it.

Yes the macaw is a New wave you know
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:47 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Is Schleich revealing these images Shocked , If they are then can someone send a link?

I think these are individuals showing them on social media, not Schleich themselves. At least I haven't seen them on Schleich's official social media.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:50 pm

The wildlife looks way better than some of the dinos this year, I think the macaw is okay, the sea turtle is pretty good and has a good position, and the bonobo is a little ruff but mostly great. Let's hope they show the armadillo next cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:51 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

I think these are individuals showing them on social media, not Schleich themselves. At least I haven't seen them on Schleich's official social media.

then let us hope Schleich doesn't find them or else Shocked
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 10:38 pm

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

The Bonobo, hyacinth macaw and hawksbill sea turtle are all part of an EDEKA (a supermarket chain in Germany) cooperation program with Schleich and WWF. I haven't seen those pictures myself but I am pretty sure that that's simply those figures, that are currently sold in EDEKA. So don't worry, I am sure that Schleich won't persue them for sharing pictures of these models.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 10:44 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:

The Bonobo, hyacinth macaw and hawksbill sea turtle are all part of an EDEKA (a supermarket chain in Germany) cooperation program with Schleich and WWF. I haven't seen those pictures myself but I am pretty sure that that's simply those figures, that are currently sold in EDEKA. So don't worry, I am sure that Schleich won't persue them for sharing pictures of these models.

well that's good to hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next