Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!

Go down 
+53
Schleich fan
Kikimalou
Katarzyna
Caracal
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
milolennox13
Selendra
Shanti
Dutch Bear
Oryx7557
Saien
Nasreddin
schleich_poniies
Suspsy
Michelle
Concavenator
Spoonbill
Ponies and Paint
Lionwoman
MansoBoricua
Golon
Zwartvoet
TheRedLupine
Zoodirektor
Eldradorfan
arafan
Megaptera
Buzzcocks
Gwaine
Anonymous Turtle
Bonnie
lucky luke
a6point62
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Taos
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Katy Leven
aschuck
Brandubh94
Tina84
eldrador
widukind
NightLioness
Fellow21
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Loustic
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyThu 31 Aug - 11:35

Buzzcocks wrote:
Roger wrote:
That's also my opinion. The macaw looks like a Playmobil figure or something unusually toyish. It is strange because I think the blue and golden macaw Schleich released a few years ago seemed a very good figure. The turtle is hard to judge from the provided angle.
The bonobo is not a masterpiece but it is nice and it has character. The fact it is a bonobo contributes decisively to my interest but I like it.

Yes the macaw is a New wave you know

Yes but Schleich is still able of releasing great figures even if most of them are just average looking ones. Pangolin, okapi, dromedary are just a few good examples of excellent figures of the last years.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySat 2 Sep - 8:13

I also seen the new figures now and some are great. The Ice dragon, the Apollon unicorn, the Stormy unicorn foal, the japanese macaque, the african buffalo, the sheep friends, the cat and some more.

But don't ask me for pictures, please. Schleich will put me to the scrapyard, when I show them. ^^

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySat 2 Sep - 10:41

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I also seen the new figures now and some are great. The Ice dragon, the Apollon unicorn, the Stormy unicorn foal, the japanese macaque, the african buffalo, the sheep friends, the cat and some more.

But don't ask me for pictures, please. Schleich will put me to the scrapyard, when I show them. ^^

Share them on Instagram with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 😄
Back to top Go down
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySat 2 Sep - 18:18

I saw schleich 2024 Japanese Macaque
That was awful and I really disappointed
Terrible posture and face!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySat 2 Sep - 18:22

Cape buffalo picture is everywhere. I like it! Very Happy

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 1:32

So far I've only seen photos of the dinosaurs, macaw, turtle, bonobo, macaque, & armadillo. Not impressed with any of them sadly. I might get the macaque because I've been wanting one but I really don't like how it looks Embarassed Hoping the ibex is nice, although I have all 3 of Schleich's previous ones and I'm very happy with those.

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 6:33

Joliezac wrote:

So far I've only seen photos of the dinosaurs, macaw, turtle, bonobo, macaque, & armadillo. Not impressed with any of them sadly. I might get the macaque because I've been wanting one but I really don't like how it looks Embarassed Hoping the ibex is nice, although I have all 3 of Schleich's previous ones and I'm very happy with those.

How is new schleich Armadillo?
like old version or completely different?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 15:21

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Joliezac wrote:

How is new schleich Armadillo?
like old version or completely different?

The armadillo is in almost the same pose as the old one, but the tail is curved upwards. Sculpt seems fine but the paint application looks odd. Don't really know how to describe it other than saying it looks sickly? Maybe that's being too harsh but that is my impression at least. The original from 2002 is definitely the better model, it can just be hard to find sometimes.

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Fellow21

Fellow21

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 17:11

Could someone who has seen the picture of the sheep friends tell me if the sheep have docked tails or long tails?
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 18:34

Schleich 2024 Sneak Peek Wink

[Link Removed]

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 18:38

Saien wrote:

[Link Removed]

As told many times, also links are not allowed. They contain the images that we are not allowed to share.
I see no difference between sharing a webshop link or a link to a youtube video containing those images.
Both are not allowed.

Saien

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 18:43

NightLioness wrote:
Saien wrote:

[Link Removed]

As told many times, also links are not allowed. They contain the images that we are not allowed to share.
I see no difference between sharing a webshop link or a link to a youtube video containing those images.
Both are not allowed.

Oh, I am sorry! I apologise silent

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 19:33

Saien wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Saien wrote:

[Link Removed]

Both are not allowed.

Don't feel bad about it, it is hard to understand how these things work and that's the reason why our moderators check everything carefully. It is not the forum fault, it is a decision Schleich assumed and we can't do anything about it.

Saien

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 20:02

Roger wrote:
Saien wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Saien wrote:

[Link Removed]

Both are not allowed.

Don't feel bad about it, it is hard to understand how these things work and that's the reason why our moderators check everything carefully. It is not the forum fault, it is a decision Schleich assumed and we can't do anything about it.

That's okay, rules are rules. I didn't realize that the link is not allowed either. No problem, I will respect it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 20:09

Saien wrote:
Roger wrote:
Saien wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Saien wrote:

[Link Removed]

Both are not allowed.

That's okay, rules are rules. I didn't realize that the link is not allowed either. No problem, I will respect it

It's no fun to do this as I am all in for shared enthoisam and cheer for the new figures. The thrill of finally getting to see or share the fist images is something that's a part of the collectors community. It's sad that this part, for at least Schleich, has gotten such a bad aftertaste...

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 20:24

There’s a video up on YouTube now with all the images. I won’t link to it here, but anyone should be able to find it. The jungle dragon looks rather generic, but the ice dragon looks like a huge improvement over the old version. Will likely add it to my sons’ Eldrador collection.
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 20:26

NightLioness wrote:
Saien wrote:
Roger wrote:
Saien wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Saien wrote:

[Link Removed]

Both are not allowed.

It's no fun to do this as I am all in for shared enthoisam and cheer for the new figures. The thrill of finally getting to see or share the fist images is something that's a part of the collectors community. It's sad that this part, for at least Schleich, has gotten such a bad aftertaste...

Yes, that's a shame. The youtube link no longer works, the author has also removed it. We have to patiently wait for the official pics bounce

Saien

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 20:29

Suspsy wrote:
There’s a video up on YouTube now with all the images. I won’t link to it here, but anyone should be able to find it. The jungle dragon looks rather generic, but the ice dragon looks like a huge improvement over the old version. Will likely add it to my sons’ Eldrador collection.

Thanks! I hope they don't delete it in a few hours, like the previous video.

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 21:32

If anyone is interested -
The Friesians, the Fjords, Percheron, Bobtail, Dachshund, Lionhead Rabbit and the Lipizzaner out of the carriage set are sculpted by Brave Dog Customs.
I think she did a nice job so far. Especially the Friesian stallion, Fjord mare and Lionhead Rabbit look lovely and are definitely favourites of mine next year.
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 21:37

Katy Leven wrote:
The Friesians, the Fjords, Percheron, Bobtail, Dachshund, Lionhead Rabbit and the Lipizzaner out of the carriage set are sculpted by Brave Dog Customs.
I think she did a nice job so far. Especially the Friesian stallion, Fjord mare and Lionhead Rabbit look lovely and are definitely favourites of mine next year.

And based on the style I think the Arabians (the adults at least) were done by DaVinci Creations. (Not confirmed, but we've become familiar with his style over the years. He did the Moonstone Unicorn Stallion, Trakehner Gelding, and Show Trakehner Mare among others over the last few years.)
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 21:40

Michelle wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:

And based on the style I think the Arabians (the adults at least) were done by DaVinci Creations. (Not confirmed, but we've become familiar with his style over the years. He did the Moonstone Unicorn Stallion, Trakehner Gelding, and Show Trakehner Mare among others over the last few years.)

That is also my guess. Especially the Arabian stallion looks like it could be his sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Suspsy

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 21:51

Just checked and the video is still on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 21:52

Katy Leven wrote:
Michelle wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:

That is also my guess. Especially the Arabian stallion looks like it could be his sculpture.

For those who are interesed someone shared a New video on YouTube with all the picture one hour ago hurry hup before he delete it btw I don't give link with it's easy to find and Can I post few of those in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Instagram ???? Or not
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 21:59

Fellow21 wrote:
Could someone who has seen the picture of the sheep friends tell me if the sheep have docked tails or long tails?

So I'm not a sheep expert at all but I believe those are sulfock sheeps and they have Docked tails. And the colors are
One white with a black face
One Brown
One white and Brown
They are pretty cool I like it
The white black faced is looking on right
The two others on left
That's all the informations I have
Back to top Go down
schleich_poniies

schleich_poniies

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 3 Sep - 22:05

Buzzcocks wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:
Michelle wrote:
Katy Leven wrote:

For those who are interesed someone shared a New video on YouTube with all the picture one hour ago hurry hup before he delete it btw I don't give link with it's easy to find and Can I post few of those in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Instagram ???? Or not

2024 schleich are being shared all over instagram right now, i was scrolling all i could see was that

My Etsy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!   Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Releases, updated with pictures!
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next