Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf

Go down 
+7
Shanti
widukind
jarda
Seeway
landrover
lucky luke
dfzdfg
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dfzdfg

Country/State : France

JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  Empty
PostSubject: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 2:35 pm

I’m new to this forum and I can’t believe there is no sub-forum for the brand named JXK. It's a brand from Hong Kong, China. I bought this 1/6 figure for 40 CAD and its the best 40CAD I've ever spent.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by dfzdfg on Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 3:41 pm

Magnificent sculpture Cool Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 4:09 am

Splendid figure, congrstulations.👍👍

Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 5:28 am

Wow! brilliant and quite a lively posture.
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 4:07 pm

not bad but resin one, right?
Back to top Go down
dfzdfg

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 2:46 am

jarda wrote:
not bad but resin one, right?
Yup
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:36 pm

Nice wolf figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 9:01 pm

Awesome looking wolf! Interesting moving posture! I have a few 1/6 models too but they are by Mr.Z. Not sure if it is a competitor to JXK?
Back to top Go down
Palustris

Palustris

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 9:51 pm

Very cool wolf! I'll have to get one.
Back to top Go down
dfzdfg

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 6:23 pm

Shanti wrote:
Awesome looking wolf! Interesting moving posture! I have a few 1/6 models too but they are by Mr.Z. Not sure if it is a competitor to JXK?
They both make amazing figures but I JXK’s animal have very interesting postures. They are both small company, so they are not into competing with other companies, and that's what I like about small companies like jxk and Mr.Z, they value quality more than quantity. I have a few figures by papo and schleich, tbh, their quality isn't consistent, papo is maybe a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 6:40 pm

Thank you for the explanation! Very Happy I like these big figures very much but I don't have the space for them. But I couldn't resist and ordered the new Tosa Inu by Mr.Z.. oh, well... Embarassed Laughing cyclops
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 9:21 pm

Wonderful figure indeed!
Congratulations! cheers

I have the darker and the white (odd-eyed) version of the JXK 1/6 Wolf and they are both true pieces of art.
Also, the models came in branded boxes, with good protection and trademark sign on the bodies, so really a very quality addition to anyone collection.

I think the only downside of the most JXK models is the size - 1/6, and it is not for everyone in terms of display or storage space. But still, for canids lovers like me, there will always be a place for such beauties :)

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 9:41 pm

bounce
teardrop wrote:
Wonderful figure indeed!
Congratulations! cheers

I have the darker and the white (odd-eyed) version of the JXK 1/6 Wolf and they are both true pieces of art.
Also, the models came in branded boxes, with good protection and trademark sign on the bodies, so really a very quality addition to anyone collection.

I think the only downside of the most JXK models is the size - 1/6, and it is not for everyone in terms of display or storage space. But still, for canids lovers like me, there will always be a place for such beauties :)
Thanks for the comment! I almost returned it because of the size, I know it sounds like a overstatement but it’s true. I have also collected Schleich and Papo’s figurines mainly because I can comfortably put them on my desk without it taking too much space. I’m glad I didn’t return it cuz after I got used to the 1/6 size, cuz the more I admire it, the more magnificent it becomes . Before buying the gray wolf, I was also interested in the white one, do you mind showing urs? I’m really curious how it looks, preferably the darker one also Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 9:58 pm

A brilliant wolf, not aToy, not as cheap as a Papo so it is hard to compare. I already have a 1/6 wolf on my shelves so I can imagine how big is this one.

Beautiful pose and awesome eyes drunken
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 3:24 pm

dfzdfg wrote:

Thanks for the comment! I almost returned it because of the size, I know it sounds like a overstatement but it’s true. I have also collected Schleich and Papo’s figurines mainly because I can comfortably put them on my desk without it taking too much space. I’m glad I didn’t return it cuz after I got used to the 1/6 size, cuz the more I admire it, the more magnificent it becomes . Before buying the gray wolf, I was also interested in the white one, do you mind showing urs? I’m really curious how it looks, preferably the darker one also Laughing

Well, I didn't know which one to get too, but finally decided to go for these two. Here they are - dark and light, even in their expressions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 5:24 am

Good, but resin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf    JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf  Empty

Back to top Go down

JXK’s 1/6 North American gray wolf
Page 1 of 1