Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

An unknown variant of the Safari lemur? Empty
PostSubject: An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?   An unknown variant of the Safari lemur? EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 12:10 am

Found this guy on ebay. Has anyone seen it before? 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

same stamp

same manufacturing fault

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?   An unknown variant of the Safari lemur? EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 12:48 am

I don't remember seeing this variant before and it seems Safari has still a few interesting variants reserved to us. Those are first generation lemurs, from time to time it seems we find a variation or a subtle mould difference and those little Safari misteries are delicious. Congratulations for finding it. It looks an official model, maybe from a set or so.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?   An unknown variant of the Safari lemur? EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:09 pm

I haven't seen it around before, and I only have a few old Safari catalogues. It doesn't look repainted to me, it has the same kind of paint and application as my other one, just different colors.

I like finding these sorts of oddballs. Its frustrating to see that they don't yield much information very often but... its rewarding to find such rarities.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?   An unknown variant of the Safari lemur? EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:14 am

Shocked study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?   An unknown variant of the Safari lemur? Empty

Back to top Go down

An unknown variant of the Safari lemur?
Page 1 of 1