Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PoniesandPaint's Collection

Go down 
+7
Jill
Ponies and Paint
Katy Leven
Fellow21
Roger
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 3:32 am

I love when a collector show us the contents of his first toy chest, thank you for that cheers
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:18 pm

Well, since my collection is now officially up to date, here are some shelf photos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 5:26 am

It is like your private museum. The models that inspired you to be devoted to this hobby. :)

Last edited by Roger on Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 11:47 am

Roger wrote:
It is like your private museum. The models that inspired you to be devoted to this hobby. :)

Yeah, it really is. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for these models.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 8:01 pm

nice to see all your models on display!
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Another new arrival:
Name: Watching it Burn, aka Flame
Breed: Friesian Cross
Notes: I wasn't sure about this boy when I first saw his promo images, but I've grown to like him after seeing him on my shelf in person. He's a thiccc boy, but he's well put together and quite a handsome fella. His markings are not as crisp as I hoped they would be, but they're not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 3:47 pm

I love to see those well loved figures from childhood. Very Happy Also fun to see your stablemates and your thoughts on them. Some of the new stablemate molds illicit very strong opinions from me, haha. The WIA marwari is totally new to me, what an interesting sculpt. I can see why it is controversial, but I do like it. It is nice to see something a little different.
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 6:26 pm

Okay, so the model that I'm about to show is actually a replacement for a childhood model of mine that is very beat up(from child me beating a lot of love into her). I wanted to get a newer display quality version for my shelf, while keeping the older model for memories sake. I'll share both versions that I own, just for the fun of it :)

Name: Buttercup
Breed: Quarter Horse

I got the OG model in 2016, so she's been around for quite a few years. I did try to repaint her mane and tail at some point a long time ago, but it looks better in the photo than it does in real life(it was a terrible attempt, but I was a lot younger, so...)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 5:09 pm

That's actually a good decision to preserve the old version. Actually, that's the one which bears all the story, the newer one is just a good looking copy. Sometimes I want to buy some toys I owned during my youth, especially car miniatures but I always find the good excuse that they are not the model I played despite being the same exact toy. The truth is that the new one can bring us some nostalgy vibrations and that's good even if it is not te same.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 12:03 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Name: California Coast(Malibu)
Breed: Thoroughbred
Notes: I love this mold. It has such an elegant and flowy line of action, and it has a pretty nice paint job too.
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 10:08 pm

Unnamed.
2024 Shooting Star Unicorn
I saw this one online and I just really vibed with the color pallet.
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 1:56 pm

Name: Bird Set Free (Birdy)
Breed: Lipizzaner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoniesandPaint's Collection   PoniesandPaint's Collection - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

PoniesandPaint's Collection
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5