Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai

Go down 
+5
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Roger
Joliezac
Kikimalou
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 3:25 am

2 Gorgeous triceratops from Haolonggood just announced! I have Eofauna's pair that I love but wow I think I'll have to grab at least one of these... Haolonggood has become my new addiction... I have 5 figures from them already on the way Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eofauna's Ankylosaurus and Mastodon

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 4:05 am

I want these two nice triceratops.....they are beautiful.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 9:44 am

Thank you Jolie for bringing life here cheers

Nevertheless the two Eofauna are now on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

I was waiting for more descriptive pics of the Trics, here they are Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 9:51 am

My "modern" Tric is still the Papo, and the small lying Quallia. The Papo is nice but a bit outadated. I've always been a bit put off by Eofauna because of the paintwork and Doyle from PNSO is a bit too expensive for me. I haven't decided on the colour yet, but Haolonggood is finally going to renew my herd of Triceratops. I love you
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 1:34 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
My "modern" Tric is still the Papo, and the small lying Quallia. The Papo is nice but a bit outadated. I've always been a bit put off by Eofauna because of the paintwork and Doyle from PNSO is a bit too expensive for me. I haven't decided on the colour yet, but Haolonggood is finally going to renew my herd of Triceratops. I love you

I’ve had the Papo triceratops for a long time and I agree that while it is a great model, it is becoming outdated. It is pretty much a Jurassic Park triceratops anyways. I love my Eofauna pair but I agree about the colors. Doyle I had been eyeing awhile but ultimately decided wasn’t worth the price.

I have a feeling these 2 new trikes will be a game changer.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 1:39 pm

The great question for me is Which one ?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 10:57 pm

I’m really drawn to the blue/grey one. I think I will get that one, and if I absolutely must, I may pick up the green too… Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 11:30 pm

They're beautiful! I like best the 2nd version, I would love to have a t-shirt with that pattern. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:54 am

I usually have no trouble choosing. One of the two models is immediately obvious to me. For the first time, I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm

Bandai Display model Dinosaurs collection 3: Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, Pteranodon, Citipati

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated September 28 with Bandai
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5