Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:53 pm

Here is a walkaround of the new jersey cow 2024
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:55 pm

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:57 pm

Last edited by Farm collector on Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 3:01 pm

Sorry, some of the pictures came twice. I am posting pictures for the first time and not very good at it 🙈
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:20 pm

This figure has very good proportions and exhibits the characteristics of the breed. Fortunately, it doesn't resemble some generic cow figures that are often labeled with breed names. I would say it only lacks a bit more detail, but otherwise, it's a good sculpting exercise by the brand. Thanks for presenting this beautiful cow to us. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 6:47 am

Roger wrote:
This figure has very good proportions and exhibits the characteristics of the breed. Fortunately, it doesn't resemble some generic cow figures that are often labeled with breed names. I would say it only lacks a bit more detail, but otherwise, it's a good sculpting exercise by the brand. Thanks for presenting this beautiful cow to us. Very Happy
You,r welcome  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When it comes to details I actualy think she is very detailed. The pictures does not give her credit. Her head and face are very detailed and the best I have ever seen in any cattle replica. Her body is smooth, but that is actually how jersey cows are. They are not bulky cattle with mucels and veins showing off.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 9:13 am

Farmcollector wrote:
Roger wrote:
You,r welcome  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When it comes to details I actualy think she is very detailed. The pictures does not give her credit. Her head and face are very detailed and the best I have ever seen in any cattle replica. Her body is smooth, but that is actually how jersey cows are. They are not bulky cattle with mucels and veins showing off.

Whenn I wrote the lack of detail I tried to find diffferent words to try to explain what I mean but sometimes the fact I'm not fluent in English does not help. You're right, it is a detailed model and I personally don't like overtextured figures. Though, I feel you understood the meaning of my words. sometimes sculptors can give a very subtle texture to their models when representing smooth surfaces to avoid a certain plastic feel to the final product. We can see it in some pig figures, initially they used to be completely smooth with a glossy plastic finish, now some of them have a kind of "dimpled" or light textured finish that reduces the plastic feel. Also, the flanks look somewhat flat contrarily to the CollectA model but honestly, I like this cow a lot and probably my perception will change in the moment I see a figure in my hands.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 3:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Farmcollector wrote:
Roger wrote:

Whenn I wrote the lack of detail I tried to find diffferent words to try to explain what I mean but sometimes the fact I'm not fluent in English does not help. You're right, it is a detailed model and I personally don't like overtextured figures. Though, I feel you understood the meaning of my words. sometimes sculptors can give a very subtle texture to their models when representing smooth surfaces to avoid a certain plastic feel to the final product. We can see it in some pig figures, initially they used to be completely smooth with a glossy plastic finish, now some of them have a kind of "dimpled" or light textured finish that reduces the plastic feel. Also, the flanks look somewhat flat contrarily to the CollectA model but honestly, I like this cow a lot and probably my perception will change in the moment I see a figure in my hands.
I totaly agree with you. Some figurines are so overtextured that it becomes to much compered to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around   Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 13867 Hereford Cow walk around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: