Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich cattle breeds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Schleich cattle breeds Empty
PostSubject: Schleich cattle breeds   Schleich cattle breeds EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 4:50 pm

Here are mine.I have split them into bulls and cows.Schleich has released a number of common breeds and has revamped them on a number of occasions.I think they have the highest number of Texas Longhorn revamps.Overall I like their models with one exception-the Smmental cow in photo 4-she is too clunky and cartoony I think.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich cattle breeds   Schleich cattle breeds EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 5:25 pm

I think Schleich has historically done cattle really well. However, I do not much like the newest Spanish bull or Highland... but the galloway more than made up for it. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich cattle breeds   Schleich cattle breeds EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 7:03 pm

I've always liked Schleich cattle despite not having a single one.
I think their longhorn are quite good despite being quite similar between different generations. They even make the whole family. I like the previous bull and the current cow very much. Mojö model seems quite influenced by the Schleich and it is also great. I'd go for the current CollectA anyway. The Spanish bulls, on the other hand, are pretty figures but they do not look that muchh like the real ones. I think Mojo did much better in this regard and that's my bull figure. These days, most brand are releasing beautiful cattle figures.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich cattle breeds   Schleich cattle breeds EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 2:57 pm

Would agree Roger that a lot of modern companies are doing some great models of cattle breeds and not just generic cattle.It looks like modern companies are following with other breeds of livestock-chickens,sheep and goats.Hopefully pigs may be the next one to follow as to date they are few and far between.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich cattle breeds   Schleich cattle breeds EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 5:00 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich cattle breeds   Schleich cattle breeds Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich cattle breeds
Page 1 of 1