Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions

Go down 
+5
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
animalluvr6
widukind
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
9 posters
AuthorMessage
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions Empty
PostSubject: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 am

Here is the second part of my light horse breeds. (Part one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - ponies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - draught horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Let's start with the noble "hotbloods" - i.e. the Arabians, Barbs, Akhal-Tekes and Thoroughbreds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Akhal-Teke by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Akhal-Teke family

Barb (Berber) by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Papo Barb

Arabian by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Arabian mare, foal, stallion

Safari Arabian stallions with foals

Safari Arabian stallion with foal

Schleich Arabian mare and foal (x2)

Thoroughbred by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Thoroughbred

And now, the American breeds:

Tennessee Walker by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich, Tennessee Walker

Morgan by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich, Morgan

Quarter Horse stallion by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Quarter Horse

Quarter Horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Quarter Horse mare

Palomino by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Palomino

Mustang by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Mustang stallions

Paint horses: yearling and mare by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Paint Horse yearling and mare

Paint Horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Paint Horse stallions

Paint Horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Bullyland Paint Horse mare

Buckskin by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Safari Buckskin

Appaloosa by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Appaloosa

Appaloosa by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich Appaloosa (x2)

Other horses of unspecified breed:

saddle horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich, saddle horse

Horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich mare

Horses by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Schleich mare and stallion (possibly advertised as Arabian??)

Horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Safari stallion - I *think* it might have been advertised as a Barb horse back then

Last edited by ∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴ on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 am

Also here congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 am

They are beautiful! Congrats on your wonderful collection! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Here also very beautiful horses. TW and quarters look great! Very Happy
But, although not a collector of horses, this Barb mare is still in my wish list. I like that figure so much. Very Happy
I think the 2nd and 3rd pictures of unspecified breeds are all Arabians. To me the 2nd picture is clear. However, my knowledge about horses is almost 0, so wait for experts. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Great collection! I have been looking for that buckskin mare for a long time, I have her colt and he wants his mother! That black horse was indeed sold as a Barb, its "twin model" was an orange-ish color and sold as a "Chestnut", which to me is weird to sell a horse under a color name instead of a breed, but thats what they did. Congrats on your wonderful collection.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks for the comments :)

Here are 3 more models:

Tennessee Walker mare and filly (Schleich)

Tennessee Walker filly and mare by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Rocky Mountain pony stallion (Safari)

Rocky Mountain pony by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 pm

My newest acquisitions:

Abaco barb mare (Safari)
Abaco barb by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Mustang (Schleich) - special edition!
Mustang stallion by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

And I've got hold of another Tennessee walker stallion, this one made in Germany (the other is made in China).

Tennessee walker stallion by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Also here congrats again cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:13 am

Thank you for the marvellous pictures. Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): They are also very instructive and shows clearly the differences between the brands. I like very much the way you organize the pictures, and telling what type of breed and from which brand. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Maybe you could put a comparison picture pf your German and Chinese Tennessee Walker on this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Beside that, you have a lovely collection of horses. It's always a joy to see, since horses are my main interest when talking animal replicas cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Carola wrote:
Maybe you could put a comparison picture pf your German and Chinese Tennessee Walker on this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes ! Yes ! Please bounce cheers

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:00 am

Thanks for the comments!

@ Carola and Susanne: I'll take comparison pics! :) But the differences are really minimal.

Meanwhile, here's the newest addition to the herd, the special edition pinto horse:

Pinto horse by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

For the other special editions, please check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:49 am

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Can I just say that you take wonderful pics?
I especially like the ones you take with the white background and surface.
I don't know why, but the shadows the hooves make on the shiny surface really add something to the pics.

I love you LOVE IT! I love you
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 am

Thanks widukind and Bloodrayne for the kind comments. cat

Here are some new pics:

New Appaloosa family (Schleich)
Appaloosa family by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Morgan mare (Safari ltd)
Morgan mare by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Mustang (Safari ltd)
Mustang by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:02 am

Another Tennessee Walking Horse, this one made by Safari ltd. :)

Tennessee Walking Horse (Safari ltd)
Tennessee Walker safari by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:38 am

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions   My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions Empty

Back to top Go down

My collection of horses: other light breeds (hotbloods, American breeds, etc) - UPDATED, w/ special editions
Page 1 of 1