Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf New for 2023

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Wolf New for 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Wolf New for 2023   Wolf New for 2023 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:32 am

I haven't seen this posted anywhere and I decided that it needed its own topic. :) I think its a marked improvement over the last 2 figures (at least certainly the immediate predecessor). Its rather dark compared to its promo pics. But I think its a rather nice wolf model!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They actually did some really nice color shading on this guy.

Foot pads!

A loose lip? Or a little *blep* tongue?

gen 2 has ricketts...

Brand comparison

Personally, I think its a competitor for my favorites shown here

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Wolf New for 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf New for 2023   Wolf New for 2023 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:42 am

Thank you for these useful comparison pictures! Very Happy

It is a rather good american wolf model but its flaw: its muzzle back line is not curved in the right sens, it would be better a little concave or right.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wolf New for 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf New for 2023   Wolf New for 2023 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 9:48 am

Who's better than you to present a new wolf figure. We don't see many Bullyland being presented lately, besides the unusual ones like the macaw or the sea angel, not many figures are receiving much love from our collecting community. It is great to see this wolf being presented with so many great pictures. It seems to contrast with the less robuste previous releases and it has an interesting look. I don't know if I'm a Papo fever these days and I confess I've been considering to get the recent "red" wolf but since I have many other figures to get first, maybe it is worth to revisit other brand figures before taking a decision.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Wolf New for 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf New for 2023   Wolf New for 2023 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:31 pm

I really like the dark colouring and shading in this wolf and also the dark ear tips.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Wolf New for 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf New for 2023   Wolf New for 2023 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 5:48 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf New for 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf New for 2023   Wolf New for 2023 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf New for 2023
Page 1 of 1