Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Valerie/Bowhead Whale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

For Valerie/Bowhead Whale Empty
PostSubject: For Valerie/Bowhead Whale   For Valerie/Bowhead Whale EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 8:03 pm

I saw these at a nearby flea market recently. I thought you might like to see them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: For Valerie/Bowhead Whale   For Valerie/Bowhead Whale EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 5:58 am

Thanks for sharing here but maybe Valérie will miss this topic if you do not send a message to her. Idea

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: For Valerie/Bowhead Whale   For Valerie/Bowhead Whale EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 1:20 pm

Nice catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: For Valerie/Bowhead Whale   For Valerie/Bowhead Whale EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 8:01 pm

I did not buy them, just took the picture at a flea market as I remembered her liking them. I will message her.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: For Valerie/Bowhead Whale   For Valerie/Bowhead Whale EmptyTue Jan 09, 2024 2:16 pm

I already have the Amargasaurus. What surprises me, is that, in the PM, she said they were marked Larami. I am aware of that series; yet I know them under the company name "Imperial". I'm surprised and rather confused they were also released under Larami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Valerie/Bowhead Whale   For Valerie/Bowhead Whale Empty

Back to top Go down

For Valerie/Bowhead Whale
Page 1 of 1