Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britains Red deer and copies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Britains Red deer and copies Empty
PostSubject: Britains Red deer and copies   Britains Red deer and copies EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 5:02 pm

Here is the older Britains Red Deer with copies.They are all various made in Hong Kong version except the last on the right which is made in Singapore.

Britains Red deer and copies 01084

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Britains Red deer and copies   Britains Red deer and copies EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 5:25 pm

Your Hong Kong deer are in a great condition. It's interesting that the Asian companies often transformed the deer into a fallow deer (or is it a chital?) I don't think the Britains is a very good sculpt for a red deer, a fallow or chital deer may indeed be more appropriate for it.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Britains Red deer and copies   Britains Red deer and copies EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 5:33 pm

Thank you Roger.I always thought that the older Red deer wasn't a great representation of this species.I always thought that the Asian companies made their copies into Chital as this was the deer that the commonest and well known for that area.

PostSubject: Re: Britains Red deer and copies   Britains Red deer and copies Empty

Back to top Go down

Britains Red deer and copies
Page 1 of 1