Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats

Go down 
+2
widukind
Kaiserin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiserin

Kaiserin

Country/State : Germany

Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats Empty
PostSubject: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 5:21 pm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to show my miniatures of 2 cats from my parents' home, the grey one (Lightning) is from Schleich und the calico one (Minka) is from the Safari LTD tube of cats :) these are my first realistic custom animals, they aren't perfect but I'm really happy with them! I'm extremely allergic to cats in real life but wanted to have some reminder of my parents cats so I made these two
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kaiserin on Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 7:16 pm

Welcome here, nice work

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 9:05 pm

Welcome from Portugal and those are my favorite customs. Figures that tribute the pets that are part of our lives. Very Happy Great job!

Kaiserin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:33 pm

Thank you both :)
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:21 pm

Wonderful cats.

Your cat at your avatar picture is cute. I love you

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:11 am

What lovely customs, is the calico the same as the cat in your profile picture? Great work on two complicated coat patterns!
Back to top Go down
Kaiserin

Kaiserin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:14 am

Thank you both and yes it is! Her name is Minka and she is 15 years old from Frankfurt, she's a little old German lady <3
Back to top Go down
Kaiserin

Kaiserin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 1:16 pm

I made a third one of a cat I used to have named Alaska. He is no longer with us, but he was the sweetest and smartest cat I knew <3
This isn't Schleich or Safari but it is a Chinese cat model. It is hard plastic like Schleich but feels more delicate if that makes sense. I have not sealed him yet but I still have to pick up some shiny sealant for his eyes.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 7:27 pm

well done on your customs Kaiserin!

they are all very good, but I really like the one of Minka - I can make out her black/dark paw in the custom, just like her photo.

I use clear nail polish to make my custom eyes shiny Wink just a tiny dab does the trick and they sparkle away.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 1:01 pm

Alaska is so beautiful! :) Do you have a picture of the real one which you can share? cat As I often say, my favorite customs are those which are a tribute to our pets. Very Happy

Kaiserin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:05 pm

Thank you both and of course! Here is Alaska and Lightning together, they were like brothers.

And here is my current collection, the two new ones are Ozzy (the one that looks like Lightning but lighter) and Kaiser (the orange and white one)
Ozzy is the third of the cats in my parents' home, he showed up one day and decided he lives there when he was little, and Kaiser is a character I made up for a story :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 12:09 am

unfortunately I can't see the pictures you shared with Google. Could you please repost them? :)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats   Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich and Safari (and China) custom cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: