Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Sea Turtles!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany Sea Turtles!  Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Sea Turtles!    Toymany Sea Turtles!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 am

Here they are! I don't have a lot of sea turtles so I decided fo snag this set but now I need to decide what species they represent. Between here and the ATF though I think I have friends with ideas to help me. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are nicely made and have a lot of texture! My only complaint is whomever painted these two's eyes completly missed!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Sea Turtles!    Toymany Sea Turtles!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:24 am

I didn't see this set! They are nice! The top right looks like a hawksbill to me, the middle a leatherback, maybe bottom right is a Kemp's Ridley? Not really sure... Are they about the same size as the major brand sea turtles?

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Sea Turtles!    Toymany Sea Turtles!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:28 am

Yes, comparable in size. I don't have a ton of sea turtles but I will post a few comparisons tomorrow for people to gauge size. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Sea Turtles!    Toymany Sea Turtles!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 6:41 am

Well I would stay with my first guess   Very Happy  even if it isn't perfect, by example I can't see if one of them have two claws on their foreflippers scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Sea Turtles!    Toymany Sea Turtles!  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:13 am

Really good sea turtles.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Sea Turtles!    Toymany Sea Turtles!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Sea Turtles!
Page 1 of 1