Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Second half

Go down 
+13
Loustic
Evira
poldischatz
Bloodrayne
TheRedLupine
a6point62
VASILIS
Nasreddin
Katy Leven
Roger
widukind
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich phoenix info   Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 2:55 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the magic peacock has a saddle on its back? Just wondering. Also, the Schleich phoenix [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has one, so I thought "Well, maybe a peacock with a saddle could work too." It's hard to tell with Schleich. I mean,with all these bayala things with wings, what are we as collectors expected to do? You see the point I'm trying to make right? Anyway, I do think I'll be getting the new Schleich phoenix and magic peacock, to add to my mythical creature box. Also, does anyone know if the Schleich magic deer has wings? If it does, then I might get that one too, but I'll have to check about the wings before I get that one. Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Battle cave questions   Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:17 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the ice rat is really faceted in appearance? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of getting this set for my collection. I'm also considering the lava hyena cave set too. Also, does the cave of super crystals have any creatures in it? Well, if anyone can answer these questions, your descriptions would help a lot. Thanks for helping me figure all this out.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2024 8:40 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the ice rat is really faceted in appearance? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of getting this set for my collection. I'm also considering the lava hyena cave set too. Also, does the cave of super crystals have any creatures in it? Well, if anyone can answer these questions, your descriptions would help a lot. Thanks for helping me figure all this out.

Aschuck

Cant answer on your questions on the rat, however i can answer that there are no creatures in the crystal set!

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2024 11:04 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, does anyone know if the magic peacock has a saddle on its back? Just wondering. Also, the Schleich phoenix [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has one, so I thought "Well, maybe a peacock with a saddle could work too." It's hard to tell with Schleich. I mean,with all these bayala things with wings, what are we as collectors expected to do? You see the point I'm trying to make right? Anyway, I do think I'll be getting the new Schleich phoenix and magic peacock, to add to my mythical creature box. Also, does anyone know if the Schleich magic deer has wings? If it does, then I might get that one too, but I'll have to check about the wings before I get that one. Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Aschuck

The peacock also seems to have a saddle and the deer doesn't have wings.
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2024 9:04 am

Hey fellow collectors!

When I was looking on the web for Schleich. I found a listing for Schleich 99175 Harry Potter Adventskalender. No picture yet.
Did anyone know this already?

I also saw on the German Schleich site that a few items will be sold from the first of June. I don't know why June instead of July, have a look and there might be somethings you all like.
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Yes, there are previews. I was able to order the Riding Arena Peppertree which was scheduled for July

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2024 2:46 pm

Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors!

When I was looking on the web for Schleich. I found a listing for Schleich 99175 Harry Potter Adventskalender. No picture yet.

I also saw on the German Schleich site that a few items will be sold from the first of June. I don't know why June instead of July, have a look and there might be somethings you all like.

I have noticed this number too recently but Amazon sometimes has items that doesn't really exist (let's say, that it's always very suspicious when they don't have an image for their product). I assume that it's also the case with this one unfortunately as I didn't find this number anywhere else yet.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2024 2:48 pm

Loustic wrote:
Yes, there are previews. I was able to order the Riding Arena Peppertree  which was scheduled for July  
Oh, that's exciting! I'll be waiting patiently for your review cheers
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich worries me   Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 12:06 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, tonight, I came to a decision. It's just this: since I'm really a fan of the older Schleich, then I might not be buying much more newer stuff in the future. I mean, it makes sense what I've done, because all I did was do some narrowing down of my main searchlist. I guess it all depends on what Schleich comes out with in the years to come, and whether it's any good. Generally, I haven't felt this way about this brand, but I must admit, some of you Schleich collectors do have a point, especially if you are a fan of the older models. You see what I'm trying to say, right? Anyway, these are my thoughts on this brand in general, and if the other brands get worse, well, that means I can focus more on the older figures. The only problem is that they might be hard to find, but really, there's no rush. Oh by the way, does anyone else feel like I do about this brand? Just wondering.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 6:33 am

Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors!

Schleich 99175 Harry Potter Adventskalender, it is a real thing. Picture below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 1:02 pm

Ooh wow, that's insane! Just as it's price... Though if I'm understanding it correctly, all of the models are full-size and that would be quite a bit cheaper to buy them like that. Or are they all meant to be smaller, because it says "mini figures"?
Anyways I already gave up on that set as I was nearly sure that it didn't exist. As far as I have seen, it isn't listed in their dealer's catalogue. Maybe it's an exclusive item?

I'm just very disappointed that the Horse Club advent calendar doesn't have the Lipizzaner mare they've shown in the beginning in it. Now it really contains only the foal as an exclusive model which is really a shame.
Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 4:22 pm

I'm so freaking mad that the Advent Calendar won't have the Lippi mare. That Hanoverian mare has been in so many sets(too many in my opinion). Schleich is really starting to get really lazy about reusing exclusives in sets. Whelp, I guess that means I won't be getting a advent calendar this year.
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 2:38 am

Schleich could have at least given the Hanoverian mare a different color than the black one, but in this case I will look for the foal secondhand
Back to top Go down
Fellow21

Fellow21

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 2:39 am

Topic Adventcalender does anyone have any Info on Adventcalender from the other "Worlds" from Schleich? Like Farm World or Wild life?
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 7:10 am

Katy Leven wrote:
Ooh wow, that's insane! Just as it's price... Though if I'm understanding it correctly, all of the models are full-size and that would be quite a bit cheaper to buy them like that. Or are they all meant to be smaller, because it says "mini figures"?
Anyways I already gave up on that set as I was nearly sure that it didn't exist. As far as I have seen, it isn't listed in their dealer's catalogue. Maybe it's an exclusive item?

I'm just very disappointed that the Horse Club advent calendar doesn't have the Lipizzaner mare they've shown in the beginning in it. Now it really contains only the foal as an exclusive model which is really a shame.

The front says 1:1 on the figures, that would mean the box would be half the size of my bathroom, so they are NOT the large size ones.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich carriages and bayala fantasy animals   Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 6:22 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know if the saddles on the phoenix and magic peacock can be removed? If so, then I might get these for my collection. What I'm saying is, it seems a shame that such beautiful birds should fill the role of draft animals. I mean, can you imagine it? I mean, just think, if you had the festive elf carriage in your collection, then would you want a phoenix or magic peacock to pull it? See? This is why the question of saddles is so important. I really would like to get these for my collection, but not if they're going to be draft animals. Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 10:52 pm

I'm excited to see what the new CCC-items will feel like:

14943 Bobobo
14944 turtle
14945 Lion

expect 07/15/24
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 7:02 am

Hello everyone,
here I’m showing you the new Dalmatian female from the Horse Club playset Riding Arena 42639. I think she’s very pretty and well-made.

Last edited by poldischatz on Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 8:16 am

poldischatz wrote:
Hello everyone,
here I’m showing you the new Dalmatian female from the Horse Club playset Riding Arena 42369. I think she’s very pretty and well-made

42639 :)

poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 10:03 am

Exactly! Thanks for catching that. I've corrected it in my post
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 10:31 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 6:48 am

Evira wrote:
Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors!

I just bought this Schleich Harry Potter Advent Calendar from Amazon UK for 76 euros. From what I understand, it includes mini figures. A size is listed, and I estimate the figures are about 50% smaller than the ones you can purchase individually.

I'm only interested in Hagrid's dog (Fang). If anyone from Germany is interested in the other figures, feel free to contact me, and I'm sure we can agree on a price. Please understand that I can only ship within Germany.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 4:16 pm

New Schleich exclusive

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 3:44 am

poldischatz wrote:
Evira wrote:
Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors!

I just bought this Schleich Harry Potter Advent Calendar from Amazon UK for 76 euros. From what I understand, it includes mini figures. A size is listed, and I estimate the figures are about 50% smaller than the ones you can purchase individually.

I'm only interested in Hagrid's dog (Fang). If anyone from Germany is interested in the other figures, feel free to contact me, and I'm sure we can agree on a price. Please understand that I can only ship within Germany.

Dont seee it there.. Can u link to it?

poldischatz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 8:26 am

Here's the link to Amazon Germany. The Advent calendar is being sold by Amazon UK:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Second half
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next