Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Second half

Go down 
+13
Loustic
Evira
poldischatz
Bloodrayne
TheRedLupine
a6point62
VASILIS
Nasreddin
Katy Leven
Roger
widukind
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 2:20 pm

The Harry Potter Advent Calendar is now available for order through Amazon Germany, and it's even more affordable—most likely because the shipping cost from England to Germany is no longer applicable. The delivery time is also significantly shorter!

Hier der Link zu dem Angebot
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Ice rat info   Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 3:35 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know what the ice rat in the battle cave set looks like? Is it really faceted looking? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of getting this set, but I'm not sure if it will work in my collection. Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 4:42 pm

Just saw that the Lipizzaner gelding from the wedding carriage set is listed on the European Schleich website.

It's currently out of stock but I'm so glad that I won't have to spend £50 just to get this model now!
it is slightly more expensive than a regular model though, £10.99 instead of £7.99 but still way better than having to buy the whole set!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also the advent calendar is on there now and again it shows the Hanoverian on the box cover but when you scroll through the other images
there is now a new solo image of the Lipizzaner mare[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duplicates: 12
Customs:37

Models I don't own: (as of July 2024)
Total:12

My Collection Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 5:07 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know what the ice rat in the battle cave set looks like? Is it really faceted looking? Just wondering, because I'm thinking of getting this set, but I'm not sure if it will work in my collection. Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's on Schleich's website : )

Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 5:24 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
Just saw that the Lipizzaner gelding from the wedding carriage set is listed on the European Schleich website.

It's currently out of stock but I'm so glad that I won't have to spend £50 just to get this model now!
it is slightly more expensive than a regular model though, £10.99 instead of £7.99 but still way better than having to buy the whole set!

Also the advent calendar is on there now and again it shows the Hanoverian on the box cover but when you scroll through the other images
there is now a new solo image of the Lipizzaner mare[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've seen these pictures of the advent calendar as well and that is what does really bother me with Schleich. They have problems with the communication of the product designers and the ones who do the box art and the product descriptions continuously for several years now.

And with this advent calendar they haven't even put up a list of what things it comes with, what they normally do with every set. Maybe they've even done this on purpose because it is still not final what model they'll include in the end.

So if someone already got the advent calendar and knows for sure what horse model it comes with, please tell us. I think that many here would be grateful to know that at last.
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 9:49 pm

Well its gonna be interesting seeing what Horse we actually get Razz

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 10:01 pm

TheRedLupine wrote:
aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Sincerely,

Aschuck

it's on Schleich's website : )

Yes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't see the picture but actually the description Schleich gives in that link is quite good. I'm sharing here in case Anna misses it.

"Ice Rat 72237
The Ice Rat looks dangerous. On its back it has scary transparent ice spikes. And whoever it fixes with its steely gaze will freeze on the spot. It has
ice-cold eyes and opens its jaws threateningly. Take a step back: You don't want to get too close to those needle-sharp teeth!"

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: hanks for the description   Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 11:54 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, thanks for the description. Now the question I have is: does the ice rat have a movable jaw? If so, then I probably won't get this set. Anyway, if some one could confirm this detail for me, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 9:51 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, thanks for the description. Now the question I have is: does the ice rat have a movable jaw? If so, then I probably won't get this set. Anyway, if some one could confirm this detail for me, that would be great.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

It doesn't look like it has a moveable jaw and Schleich also does not mention it. Looks like a great character for your stories.

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 6:28 pm

The Harry Potter advent calendar can be found on the official Schleich website under "coming soon".
It's called Advent Calendar Series 1, featuring 24 mini-figures of already released Harry Potter characters.

arrow The images are  from the official Schleich website:

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:53 pm

Concerning the Horse Club calendar, a friend of mine received hers and opened it... Unfortunately the mare on the box is the one inside (black Hanoverian mare).

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 6:59 pm

Loustic wrote:
Concerning the Horse Club calendar, a friend of mine received hers and opened it... Unfortunately the mare on the box is the one inside (black Hanoverian mare).

That's a little bit sad but it was probably too good to be true anyway.

Thank you for this information.
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 9:56 pm

At the usa website from Schleich, you find the 3 exclusive horses for this year. Not yet available to buy, sadly.

Below the pictures:
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 10:36 pm

Are these new sculpts?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:40 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Are these new sculpts?

No, these are just the annual exclusive horses. Existing moulds with new paintjobs.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 5:21 pm

That's what I thought the SEs were. The new paint was enough to make me not recognize them at all at first.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 11:34 pm

Nice. I like the brown horse. ^^

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 6:27 pm

[quote="Evira"]At the usa website from Schleich, you find the 3 exclusive horses for this year. Not yet available to buy, sadly.

I wonder when they get put up for sale

TheRedLupine

TheRedLupine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 11:50 pm

So an interesting update regarding the 2024 Horse Club advent calendar.
Schleich have removed the pic for the Exclusive brown mare on their European website, further confirming it's not included, but they have replaced it with this image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So I guess the adult horse included is going to be random?
still a shame that it's not the Exclusive model  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
Link to the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 8:44 am

Thats a pretty crappy turnaround from them. So many broken promises the last couple of years.

Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 10:06 am

Well that's interesting... I mean I do need two of the models but I am not sure if I would take the gamble just to get the Hannoverian gelding or the Icelandic mare.
It's still not a good excuse for not including the Lipizzaner mare in my opinion.
And they still didn't change their mistake in the first description with Sofia who is actually Lisa.
They really should work on their communication inside the production and design process. Such problems constantly pop up for several years now and it's definitely time to get them solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Second half    Schleich 2024 Second half  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Second half
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3