Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!

Go down 
+18
Shanti
Tupolew Tu-154
Bowhead Whale
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
Sergey
Nasreddin
Jill
Saien
landrover
Taos
Roger
Caracal
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 3:56 pm

The great grey is actually Bullyland! So its a fairly old mould at this point. But thank you!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 4:43 pm

Nice owls, but no Naturalism?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 5:29 pm

No Naturalism! Maybe someday, they are very nice figures. I would say my Japanese maker portion of my collection is in its infancy, but I do try to grab items when I get access to them.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 3:54 am

Cockatoos!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Galah are the most widespread cockatoo species in Australia! Galahs are especially adapted for their dry arid environment; they can go long periods without water and can rehydrate with salt water. Lastly, they are known to readily hybridize with other cockatoo species both in captivity and in the wild. In a domestic setting, there are several well known crosses (deliberate and accidental alike) with nicknames; such as a galah-cockatiel cross called a galatiel.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 8:09 am

Very Happy Applause cheers flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

Wonderful cockatoos. You know the shineg figures? Any beautieful species of cockatoos.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 8:22 pm

Nice cockatoos! I must put my hands on the new Galah drunken
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 9:38 pm

Great collection-!the large Major Mitchell Cockatoo is very very nice. cheers

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptySat May 18, 2024 12:00 am

Beautiful cockatoos!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 2:44 pm

Thanks friends!

Blue and gold macaw!

The black feathers on their face are unique to each bird like a fingerprint. They are zygodactyl (two toes point forward and two backwards). In the wild they live from 35 to 50, but in captivity they can be 80!

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue May 21, 2024 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 3:40 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 3:55 pm

Scarlet and red and green macaws! 

Red and green macaws have one of the largest home ranges of any macaw, and they have a bill that can generate 2,0000 PSI!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 5:08 pm

What a beautiful and colourful teams sunny Red and green macaw bill is a real killing machine affraid
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 5:16 pm

Beautiful macaws! I love seeing film of them in the wild, they are so intelligent. The blue & gold are my favorite!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 5:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 8:41 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 9:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 2:43 am

Thank you my friends!

Mixed macaws!

Military macaws can bite down at 700 PSI (interesting that red and greens are so much stronger). They may fly 15 miles or more in search of food daily. Lastly, I didn't know there are 3 subspecies; the Mexican and the Bolivian military macaw.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 3:06 am

The Bullyland is such a great figure. Love your repaints!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 7:40 am

Nice again

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 8:18 am

Nice pic again Very Happy You've enabled me to discover the real size of the S&N Kakapo, I imagined it to be smaller. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 2:57 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 3:45 am

Thank you my friends!

Mixed small parrots

Kākāriki are named for the Maori word for "small parrot". One notable thing I read is that the male does not feed chicks directly; he will pass foraged food to his female mate who will then feed their chicks with it.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 3:52 am

So colorful!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 5:45 am

I like parrots

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!   The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium 2023 Tour Finale: Black angus cattle!
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next