Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Rabbits set 2024!

Go down 
+8
sunny
Roger
Duck-Anch-Amun
Katy Leven
widukind
Joliezac
Toymany-kenc
Saarlooswolfhound
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany Rabbits set 2024! Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:35 am

I am thrilled to present this new set on behalf of Toymany. Having them in hand it is easy to see that they are gorgeous rabbits and are incredibly well done. There are even two wild species for those of who are interested in those. Without further delay, here they are.

These guys are for sale as a set or individually. As with other "affiliates" if you use this code TMAFPM10 you can get 10% off, or this link and I can get a small gratuity.

**Also, despite being a domestic animal enthusiast I didn't realize the Belgian hare is a domestic breed and not wild variety! My mistake. BUT its supposed to resemble a wild hare so my comparison photo still works I guess. Wink **

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The largest breed (Flemish Giant) with the smallest (Netherland dwarf)

As always, they have sculpted details on the undersides!

And there are even females present this set.

Here we have the two wild species; a Belgian hare and and antelope jackrabbit.

with some friends

And then our domestics with their buddies.

And lastly, outside photos of each.
Flemish Giant

Californian rabbit

Champagne D'Argent

French Lop

Belgian hare

English Spot

Dutch rabbit

Lionhead

Angora

Netherland Dwarf

New Zealand

And the Antelope Jackrabbit

Don't forget to check them out on the Toymany website!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:49 am

Thanks for the REVIEW, great shots and beautiful flowers:) looks like you grow a lot of beautiful flowers.
Applause Applause cheers
If anyone is interested, you can use the discount code to place an order:). Smile

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/toymanyofficial

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 3:18 am

These are so well done!! I can't wait for mine to arrive, I love collecting rabbits bounce

The antelope jackrabbit is such a pleasant surprise, a really unique choice! The Dutch rabbit looks so well painted! Looks just like an old Schleich rabbit to me.

I love the laying down one and the lop, these poses are really neat!

Love the photos of them in the flowers Applause

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 5:22 am

The wild species, wonderful. But is a belgian hare not a domestic specie?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 3:55 pm

Thank you everyone!

@Andreas, yes it is. I had never heard of it before so I assumed it was a wild animal. But they are domestic and bred to look like wild European hares.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 8:44 pm

Oh, I love them! They look very adorable. My favourite is probably the Angora rabbit with it's beautiful coat colour.

Thank you for this review!
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 9:13 pm

Wow, what a lovely set! I don´t know exactly why this set of domestic rabbits contain a wild species, but who am I to judge. Especially the wild species is with the antelope jackrabbit a must-have. The others are surley a nice opportunity to get a lot of different breeds.

I love that Toymany give us most of the time identifications of the breeds and species :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 11:50 pm

Tht's a beautiful set and this one has that special touch I often mention about playsets. When you release a group of figures, it is possible to mix at least an esquisite outsider without ruining the commercial interest of the set. Actually, it will increase the commercial interest because it will bring people with different collecting tastes to it. Great idea of introducing an antelope jackrabbit on it. It is the wild guy and an unusual one, to put an European hare here could results much less interesting because there's th Belgian hare which is quite similar. The breed variety is also excellent and the Belgian hare is especially a good choice. Very clever set, congratulations Toymany and great presentation, Paige. flower

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 2:04 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

These guys are for sale as a set or individually. As with other "affiliates" if you use this code TMAFPM10 you can get 10% off, or this link and I can get a small gratuity.

English Spot

Lionhead

Congratulations Paige on becoming an affiliate for Toymany!

I really like your fun photos of the buns, and in particular the English Spot on the white fluffy flower! very cute:)

and the wonderful little lion head - his personality really shines thru in this pic!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 6:58 pm

Wonderful rabbit set,I will definitely be getting.The Belgian hare is a domestic rabbit breed made to look like a hare.Its one of the older breeds and was originally a meat breed before it became an exhibition/pet breed.The original colour for a long time was a bright chestnut colour as in the photo but they now also come in black and tan and white.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 7:24 pm

Congratulation beautiful set of rabbits and hares Smile Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 12:09 pm

Nice rabbits. I like the belgian hare with his long tail and want it. Where can I buy them? (german buyer)

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 3:14 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Nice rabbits. I like the belgian hare with his long tail and want it. Where can I buy them? (german buyer)
We've opened up German delivery and you can get a coupon for purchasing through the paige link!Toymany web

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/toymanyofficial

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 5:29 am

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have been traveling.

Here is the antelope jackrabbit in its real life surroundings:

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 12:20 am

I just got these rabbits in the mail, they are a really amazing set!! The antelope jackrabbit, dutch rabbit, and English spot rabbit are my favorites I love you They work really nicely with major brand rabbits. So if you really love rabbits like I do I totally recommend them cheers

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 1:16 am

I am slowly unpacking mine too, in preparation for a Blog review. They are excellent, indeed.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 6:57 pm

Where to find in Germany?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Rabbits set 2024!   Toymany Rabbits set 2024! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Rabbits set 2024!
Page 1 of 1