Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+3
widukind
Roger
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 11:53 pm

Time for another cat from BotB! I had a hard time choosing as always, but I wanted to get the Asian golden cat, a species I'm not very familiar with. There were 5 different patterns to choose from, but I ultimately picked the striped pattern.

Today it arrived!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As always, another gorgeous cat by Qingyu. The face is perfectly painted and I love the stripes along the side of the coat. I'm happy I chose this paint color! The muscles and skin folds are fantastic. The underside has so much detail and fur folds.

Here with some Asian major brand felines:

Papo snow leopard & Safari clouded leopard

Side by side with a Schleich tiger added

Then with some smaller BotB cats

I cannot express enough how much I love these felines. It all started with the snow leopard, and now I'm addicted! Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 12:05 am

Quingyu is certainly one of the best "replicators" of wildlife in the world. That's another masterpiece from his studios. Congratulations for getting one more and it is easy to see why you are addicted. I hope you continue acquiring more to share with us. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 8:28 am

Cool cat

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 3:26 pm

Wonderful golden cat! cheers cheers drunken  Its only flaw is its price but it deserves it!

Your B&B collection is already  very impressive.. it makes me drooling! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 4:40 pm

Wonderful cat and wonderful collection cheers As you I like very much Quingyu production, alas my banker haven't the same taste Laughing The last pic is a delicious torture!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 8:20 pm

Wonderful model! cheers cheers cheers

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 8:33 pm

Amazing felines, wow! Shocked cheers Applause

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Asian Golden Cat Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1