Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 8:04 am

A very exciting new addition for my BotB collection, the caracal! By the time I discovered Qingyu's beautiful cats, the caracal was sadly long gone and retired. It popped up for sale on STS some time ago, but it must be pretty popular as I was the 6th person to ask for it Embarassed

Thankfully though, I was able to get it from WhiteLightning Wolf! I am so grateful to now have this gorgeous feline, and as always, it is much more beautiful in person.

So here is the caracal!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This caracal is so detailed in every aspect. The ears are crafted so carefully, even the delicate ear tufts were perfectly in tact! The paintwork on the face and stomach are my favorite. I also love the pose that was chosen! I can just imagine her jumping up to catch a bird mid-flight! I'm so happy I was able to get this figure.

Here are some comparisons with my only other caracal figures and a similar-sized feline, the serval.

Of course they are unfair to compare with, but the sizes are quite similar with the Schleich caracal and cub. I wasn't very happy with these Schleich ones, especially the adult, so I'm even more grateful I was able to get the BotB figure.

With the BotB serval and Safari serval, a figure I like very much.

Family photo

Again huge thanks to WhiteLightning Wolf!!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 5:05 am

Very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 5:17 am

Your perseverance allowed you to achieve something you truly desired, something that might have seemed out of reach.
I personally believe that to be the most iconic feline representation by this artist. Given the exceptional artistry of the models, it's quite a feat.
Congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 5:21 am

Very nice model and very nice pics. cheers
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 6:31 am

Great presentation! drunken

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Caracal Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1