Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MartinH outdoor photos

Go down 
+8
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Kikimalou
sunny
Joliezac
Taos
Caracal
MartinH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeglil

Aeglil

Country/State : Toulouse, France

MartinH outdoor photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MartinH outdoor photos   MartinH outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 7:29 pm

Beautiful dioramas! cheers

I have a big park net to my residence, with a creek and many exotic plants. I will try to recreate wildlife scenes as soon as I get back home.
My only regret is that snow is rare in southern France. This winter, it will be difficult to mimic an Arctic tundra. Shocked

But if I have the opportunity to work again in northern Norway next winter, I'll try to slip my arctic figures in my luggage. With northern lights in the background, the shots would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: MartinH outdoor photos   MartinH outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 9:17 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
With many of your photos, you need to look very carefully to see that they aren't real animals. The rhino, the longhorn, the lion and the hippo for example. Well done!

Ooh thank you :) Your words are music to my easrs :) I love you

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: MartinH outdoor photos   MartinH outdoor photos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 9:21 am

Aeglil wrote:
Beautiful dioramas! cheers

I have a big park net to my residence, with a creek and many exotic plants. I will try to recreate wildlife scenes as soon as I get back home.
My only regret is that snow is rare in southern France. This winter, it will be difficult to mimic an Arctic tundra.  Shocked

But if I have the opportunity to work again in northern Norway next winter, I'll try to slip my arctic figures in my luggage. With northern lights in the background, the shots would be amazing.

Such a scenery would be amazing! The Northern Lights in the photos with the models surely looked fantastic!! Snow has been bothering me in the Czech Republic in recent years. There is not enough of it. And of course, I always get the most arctic animals in the summer :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MartinH outdoor photos   MartinH outdoor photos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MartinH outdoor photos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2