Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyers in store scotland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whs

whs

Country/State : netherlands

Breyers in store scotland Empty
PostSubject: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 8:03 pm

Heyyy

I'm going on holiday to edinburgh this summer and i was wondering if there are any stores in or near the city that sell breyers?
I don't get a lot of oppertunities to buy them in stores in the netherlands
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 11:45 am

Hello, maybe the best is to contact the distributor for the United Kingdom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Good luck.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 9:18 pm

Just to say sorry that I can't help. Although I live in Scotland and collect Breyers, I have never bought them in a shop, only online. I hope you'll find good shops and enjoy your time in Scotland.

whs

PostSubject: Re: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 10:06 pm

ahh thank you both anyways.
i'll see if i find some
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 2:47 am

There is Wonderland Models that is by Tollcross in Edinburgh city centre, but as far as I know they don't have Breyers. Only the regular Schleich type figures, along with planes, cars and trains models.

The National Museum on Chamber St also has a small range of figures in its shop on the ground floor, but again, no Breyers.

And there is a Toy Museum on The Royal Mile that has only a few lead animal figures in it, mainly 1/32nd scale Britains. Yet again, no Breyers.

And outside Edinburgh there is a private Toy Museum (a family's toy collection now on public display) Hamilton Toy Museum in Callandar, but they don't have any Breyers that I can remember seeing when I visited 2 years ago. Mainly Britains 1/32nd scale again.

I hope you have a nice time in Edinburgh!
They have a few charity shops away from the city centre that you could check if you are walking by. But in all the years I've popped in to any, I've never seen any Breyers in Edinburgh. I have only ever seen one Breyer in a charity shop 25 miles East of Edinburgh in the seaside town of North Berwick. It was a unicorn and foal set and had scratches on them.

Back to top Go down
whs

whs

PostSubject: Re: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 6:58 pm

ahh thats so helpful thank youu
i did visit wonderland models last time i was in edinburgh. but that was about 5 years ago before i decided i wanted a couple breyers to go with my mostly schleich collection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyers in store scotland   Breyers in store scotland Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyers in store scotland
Page 1 of 1