Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Babies set by TOYMANY

Go down 
+4
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Roger
MartinH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

Babies set by TOYMANY Empty
PostSubject: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 11:49 am

Absolutely wonderful models of animal babies by TOYMANY are officialy members of my MartinH Collection 😍 This brand new set is full of real gems I love you Check my brand new You Tube video about them 😉

I love you I am very pleasantly surprised by their sophistication. Even though they are juveniles, their details are top-notch. The painting of the individual models is really incredible. In this direction, the little Irbis rules, followed by a beautiful puma kitten. I'm always very nervous about giraffe spots or zebra stripes, because these animals are my top favorite... But here you can see the attention to detail and very high quality hand painting. I am really very pleased. One thing is little off and that is the size of elephant calf trunk :) It is way too long. But lying camel, sitting rhinoceros, sleeping panda,... Really beautiful set of very original models that I highly recommend :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dromedary camel, calf

Irbis cub

White rhinoceros, sitting calf

Moose, calf

Giant panda bear, sleeping cub

Hippopotamus, calf

Sika deer, fawn

Puma (Cougar), cub

Zebra grazing, foal

Gorilla baby

African elephant, calf

Giraffe, calf

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 12:43 pm

Fantastic presentation, Martin! I love many of them and their poses are great! Fantastic rhino calf, cougar kitten, sikka fawn, etc. The panda baby seems to be bored about Toymany making so many pandas. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 5:06 pm

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 5:42 pm

They are really lovely aren't they? Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 5:52 pm

I really like them too. I never attempted to collect babies for my synoptic wildlife collection, but now that I have them I think they're really nice and will keep them to compliment their adult versions.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 5:42 am

Very nice!! I just received my set. I really love some of them. The sika fawn, grazing zebra, and cougar are standouts to me. I will probably make a baby comparison post with some adults Laughing

Although I'd like to suggest that maybe Toymany add some inserts for some of the figures. They get so crushed in the box Crying or Very sad My zebra, moose, deer, and giraffe all needed the hot/cold water trick and are now sitting on my desk with cardboard between their legs for a few days Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 11:58 am

Oh my, these are lovely!! I love you Especially the dromedary calf and the panda!! Cuteness overload!!
Back to top Go down
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 2:57 am

Joliezac wrote:

Very nice!! I just received my set. I really love some of them. The sika fawn, grazing zebra, and cougar are standouts to me. I will probably make a baby comparison post with some adults Laughing

Although I'd like to suggest that maybe Toymany add some inserts for some of the figures. They get so crushed in the box Crying or Very sad My zebra, moose, deer, and giraffe all needed the hot/cold water trick and are now sitting on my desk with cardboard between their legs for a few days Laughing
I'm sorry to hear that,I will report this to my colleague in charge of transportation! Palmface Palmface Palmface

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/toymanyofficial

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babies set by TOYMANY   Babies set by TOYMANY Empty

Back to top Go down

Babies set by TOYMANY
Page 1 of 1