Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimalKingdoms

Country/State : New Zealand

Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 2:00 am

Our list of Schleich retiring end of 2024 is now live

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This list is obtained from Schleich, but please keep in mind that it may change at their discretion over time. We're sharing this as a helpful resource for our community and customers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animalkingdoms.co.nz
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 2:57 am

Thank you so much for the list!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 4:10 am

This is wonderful! Thank you!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 8:37 am

I can't believe that.
If there are to be new Andalusians and new Paint's, then the old ones would have to retire. Found the mistake where?

Why should be Tory 42640 retire but not 42437? That is not logical!
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 4:39 pm

Zoodirektor wrote:
I can't believe that.
If there are to be new Andalusians and new Paint's, then the old ones would have to retire. Found the mistake where?

I have to say, that I do agree with most part. The thing with Tory doesn't make sense to me either. I just don't understand why they want to retire this set after a year and not even replace it when the Horse Club girls get a modification.

I'm also a little bit puzzled with the other horses. Schleich sometimes leaves older models for another year or so to run alongside the new ones. They are retiring the Paint gelding and leave the other two which is something they did before with the Hanoverian mare and foal.

Though they are also retiring the Trakehner mare and gelding but leaving the foal. I was sure that in 2025 we will get a replacement for them but apparently we don't? Maybe the Andalusian mare and stallion that were announced are meant to be Trakehners instead? Because otherwise it doesn't make sense for me either.

Little edit: I take back that Idea. The Andalusians are true Andalusians. So Schleich will really have eight Andalusians in their lineup next year?

Well, we shall see.

Thank you for sharing this list  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !
Back to top Go down
AnimalKingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:50 am

Zoodirektor wrote:
I can't believe that.

As mentioned, these are the sets Schleich has confirmed for retirement so far. However, this doesn’t mean others won’t be added later, like the Paint and Andalusian families. Both of these are long-term bestsellers, so Schleich might be testing the waters with new models to see how they perform before deciding to retire the older ones.

Regarding the Tori set, Schleich sometimes retires sets to reintroduce them with fresh packaging, new accessories, or different colors. It’s also possible they had excess stock from the earlier release and decided to do a one year run of the smaller set clear it out a backlog of stock (though that’s just a guess on our part).

This list comes directly from Schleich, but we don’t get insights into why specific sets are retiring or what might be reintroduced later. Our goal is to provide this information as a helpful resource for our fantastic collectors, but Schleich’s future plans are always kept under wraps!
Back to top Go down
AnimalKingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:58 am

Katy Leven wrote:
Zoodirektor wrote:
I can't believe that.

I have to say, that I do agree with most part. The thing with Tory doesn't make sense to me either. I just don't understand why they want to retire this set after a year and not even replace it when the Horse Club girls get a modification.

I'm also a little bit puzzled with the other horses. Schleich sometimes leaves older models for another year or so to run alongside the new ones. They are retiring the Paint gelding and leave the other two which is something they did before with the Hanoverian mare and foal.

Though they are also retiring the Trakehner mare and gelding but leaving the foal. I was sure that in 2025 we will get a replacement for them but apparently we don't? Maybe the Andalusian mare and stallion that were announced are meant to be Trakehners instead? Because otherwise it doesn't make sense for me either.

Little edit: I take back that Idea. The Andalusians are true Andalusians. So Schleich will really have eight Andalusians in their lineup next year?

Well, we shall see.

Thank you for sharing this list  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

"As mentioned above, these are the sets Schleich has officially marked for retirement so far. That said, there could still be more additions down the line. Given the Andalusian and Paint horses are as long-term best sellers, Schleich may be cautiously introducing new models to see how they fare before phasing out the older ones. It’s also worth noting that Schleich has a unique approach of retiring horses individually rather than as a complete family unit. So following that tradition, I wouldn't expect to see both the Andalusian and Paint horses retired all at once.

When it comes to the Tori set, Schleich occasionally retires sets only to bring them back later with updated packaging, new accessories, or even a fresh color scheme. It’s also possible they had extra stock from the initial set previously released and decided to do a limited run to clear out that inventory with the smaller Tori set (though that’s just a bit of speculation on our part).

This list is provided by Schleich, and while we don’t have details on why specific sets are being retired or which ones might make a comeback, we aim to share this information as a helpful resource for our wonderful collectors. Schleich’s plans for the future are typically kept under tight wraps but I do spend a significant amount of time getting and sharing this information, so always do my utmost to make sure it is as accurate as possible. Although Schleich generally do make updates over time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024   Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Schleich Retiring end of 2024
Page 1 of 1