Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!

Go down 
+2
Toymany-kenc
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! Empty
PostSubject: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:42 pm

Hello my friends!

This latest project has been a long time coming... I myself do not have any social media accounts for myself as it is just not something that ever appealed to me. While I have been rebuilding my website however, I have been trying to figure out ways to optimize things and diversify. Over time, this concept became a reality- after many years of actually convincing myself to do it! Zoonotic is the birth of this idea: the name comes from the idea that we all have this "collecting bug" and this platform will be my way to share it. At least for now, this will be the way I share any artistic aspect of my hobby such as photography and customization, but I will likely share new additions there too. I am sure it will evolve over time.

Anyhow, for now I have a Facebook account and an Instagram account, feel free to check them out here:

Zoonotic on Facebook

Zoonotic on Instagram

Again, being *very* new to social media I am still figuring out how everything works and how to utilize features. Both launched on September 5th and thus currently don't have much content. I plan on posting every single day for a while to build up this content- so please bear with me. If you have any feedback or thoughts on it all, feel free to share! I hope this can be an enriching experience for anyone who enjoys this hobby the way I do.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Toymany-kenc

Toymany-kenc

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 4:22 am

There will be a lot of people on these platforms who will love your collection Applause Applause

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/toymanyofficial

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/toymany_official
Back to top Go down
https://toymany.com?utm_source=STSforum
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 11:46 am

I'm not a social media user either or I do it minimally but I will try to follow at least one of your profiles. Your collection is the sort of one everyone should know so I think it makes sense you're starting these projects. Actually, I admire you for keeping so many projects simultaneously. flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 8:05 pm

I will add on Facebook

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 10:58 pm

Well done! followed you on ig Paige with my custom models account LeveretLovesAntelopes
I rarely use fb except for my business.
If you want to follow back on ig, then just go to the profile page on my account, and you will see the follow button
ig is good for seeing new things, so hopefully it will expand your horizons regarding these models
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 12:23 am

I don’t have Facebook but I do have Instagram so I will happily follow you there. I’m very new to social media too, it’s a learning process. But I look forward to seeing your photography and customs!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 11:00 pm

Thank you very much everyone!

There is a steeeeeep learning curve for me and social media but I think so far its been a great start. Thank you for your support everybody!

@Roger, thank you as well. I am a little all over the place with all of my projects but its something I do as a stress reliever from "real life" so that's probably why I end up with so many going at once. I have been trying to be *consistent* and at least stick with a few to the end before I start another one. This social media one took a long time to convince myself to do as I really am not the kind of the person who ever really took an interest in it myself; but as I explained, after a lot of mulling it over I finally relented under the reasoning that it made the most sense to separate the two categories from the website proper, and expand the horizons a little. I hope it takes off- I am not looking for a ton of followers or to go viral or anything like that, it's just a way to share my hobby, projects, and interact more with my international friends. :) Though if I may... I got really excited to see Eofauna share my recent post about their straight tusked elephant! I hope to enjoy more of their products very soon.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!   Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoonotic- an extension for The Curious Compendium!
Page 1 of 1