Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar Empty
PostSubject: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 12:32 am

With absolutely brilliant mastery and a style that could well be in line with the Papo brand (which, for me, is the most artistic of the mayor brands) four details of four works of art made by Sculptures of Dar... I have no words for these expressions... this artist has given soul to the resin. Managing to go beyond hyperrealistic fidelity to transmit emotions like this is another level that, in my opinion, none of the artists or craftsmen who produce today achieve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 5:25 am

Really nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 8:01 am

Beautiful! Could you tell us more about the artist and its models ? Could you show more picture , maybe with complete animals ?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 9:12 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Beautiful! Could you tell us more about the artist and its models ? Could you show more picture , maybe with complete animals ?
She is an artist that I have already talked about in some other post. You can see his work on his IG profile “sculptures_of_dar”
I wanted to show only a detail of each figure because she will update the models in detail on her profile
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 9:31 am

Are these models unique or does she make several copies? Have you ever bought her anything?
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 12:44 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Are these models unique or does she make several copies? Have you ever bought her anything?

I´m also curious :) Those details are stunning!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar   NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar Empty

Back to top Go down

NO WORDS... Sculptures of Dar
Page 1 of 1