Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarda's additions

Go down 
+17
widukind
Ana
Katty
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
WILLYBACOMAN
Roger
wondersaurus
ken yeo
SyLoBe
Mastiffcat
baltimore zoo
Kikimalou
castlerigg
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
jarda
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Jarda's  additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 am

What a gorgeous lot of rare beauties cheers

I LOVE them all, the lion, leopards, birds, hare... drunken

You are right, that rooster has a very nice pose, - I think he is a bantam, he loos so sure of himself Laughing

Congratulations, Jarda sunny flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:38 am

Congratulation Jarda cheers

Especially for the JEOL lion and the three clouded leopard Cool
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 am

Wow Jarda, these are wonderful finds, real gems!! Congratulations cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am

Thank You all!!!

BTW: When the Jeol lion arrived, I did detailed comparison with the Harriets specimen of course:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These two figures are definitely different. My lion has no "Hong Kong" text on the belly, has simplified painting (no dark points on the foot) and has slightly another colour tone. Probably it is the older one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 am

Congrats on all of your newbies!cheers I like your rooster too. It's the lovely colours!! Your photo's are great.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am

Congratulations Jarda! I'm happy to see so many beautiful new animals in Your collection. Big congratulations for Jeol lion cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am

Wonderful additions Jarda!! Now you are our "Great finder"". cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
You found also the Rae blackbuck that i have search a long time. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 am

Thank You very much, Anna, Katty and Andreas!

widukind wrote:

Yes, I got heavy load of Raes, unfortunately without this blackbuck counterpart; this one is solo (the set is incomplete). I like some Raes, especially the aardvarks from this set are nice.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:34 am

jarda wrote:

widukind wrote:

Yes, I got heavy load of Raes, unfortunately without this blackbuck counterpart; this one is solo (the set is incomplete). I like some Raes, especially the aardvarks from this set are nice.

I only know this blackbuck, but he is (and i am happy he is in my zoo) a must have for me. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 am

widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:

widukind wrote:

I only know this blackbuck, but he is (and i am happy he is in my zoo) a must have for me. Very Happy

These animals come as couples, it is very interesting to see some old brand copies in little scale - e.g. warthog female is *heavily inspired* by Britains wild boar and warthog male by Jeol bushpig (both with warthog face of course).

Zebra and polar bears are smaller versions of Britains figures.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:04 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:

widukind wrote:

These animals come as couples, it is very interesting to see some old brand copies in little scale - e.g. warthog female is *heavily inspired* by Britains wild boar and warthog male by Jeol bushpig (both with warthog face of course).

But i think they are not bad. Big congratulations, absolutly phantastic. cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Jardas of congratulations! That's a lot where I like everything! From the lynx to the Schleichs, RAE and Jeol, red pnada and peewee! Everything is really nice! Thanks for showing! :)

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:55 pm

jarda wrote:
Photos of some of my latest additions:

Kaiyodo/Furuta Clouded Leopards (from Jauce)
Hungry cats: Furuta presents color diffs :)

Beauthifuls Leopards cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:21 pm

jarda wrote:
Thank You all!!!

BTW: When the Jeol lion arrived, I did detailed comparison with the Harriets specimen of course:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These two figures are definitely different. My lion has no "Hong Kong" text on the belly, has simplified painting (no dark points on the foot) and has slightly another colour tone. Probably it is the older one.

That's interesting! So your lion goes with your lioness, they look similar in painting.
My lioness must be an even newer mould as she's a different colour and material to my lion from Sue and Lesley.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm

jarda wrote:
Photos of some of my latest additions:

A beautiful collection of Jarda! Really beautiful. The most I like the leopard and the cute asian buffalo flower
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 pm

jarda wrote:

The warthog" female " was indeed a copy of the BRITAINS wild boar, the firts mold of this copy was made for PIOR.

On the other hand, the Male can't be inspired by JEOL bushpig because it is older. PRIOR had this one in it's range in the 1970's. Here is a pic Wink

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
jarda wrote:

The warthog" female " was indeed a copy of the BRITAINS wild boar, the firts mold of this copy was made for PIOR.

On the other hand, the Male can't be inspired by JEOL bushpig because it is older. PRIOR had this one in it's range in the 1970's. Here is a pic Wink

The RAE warthog was made in 1972 (written at bottom of the figure), the Jeol bushpig in 70/80 years - until 1978 but I don´t know exactly.
The figure on your photo (Prior) is probably quite another shape; see longer and slimer front legs, smaller head which is raised up from the ground and caudal body part is more robust than cranial - unlike both the RAE and Jeol ones.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

jarda wrote:

The RAE warthog was made in 1972 (written at bottom of the figure), the Jeol bushpig in 70/80 years - until 1978 but I don´t know exactly.
The figure on your photo (Prior) is probably quite another shape; see longer and slimer front legs, smaller head which is raised up from the ground and caudal body part is more robust than cranial - unlike both the RAE and Jeol ones.

I'm sorry Jarda, I can't see big differences between my PRIOR and your RAE Suspect Could you share more pics of yours ?

What I know is RAE used the same molds than PRIOR, people are often mixing them up. PRIOR made in Hong-Kong some smaller copies of BRITAINS and a few original models in the 1960's and 1970's. But PRIOR was a breakfast rusks maker and they only bought the models from a HK company, I guess it was RAE because they are strictly the same models. Or maybe RAE used the moulds after PRIOR.
I have these models when I was a child, in the late sixties, that's why I don't think RAE copied JEOL, those molds existed before Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Congrats cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am

the grey clouded! second on my wishlist!congrats!!!!!
And for the lynx: you're a great man, as you had it in your hands already, before it left for me!
thanks!

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Wonderful additions jarda.

Thanks also for everyone that has provided additional information.

Both the images and this information are really beneficial.

jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Could you share more pics of yours ?

I have no camera at this time, so here are two pics taken by mobile:

Thanks You all! sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:41 pm

jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Could you share more pics of yours ?

I have no camera at this time, so here are two pics taken by mobile:

Thanks You all! sunny

Thank you for the pics Jarda, it is indeed a different model... Very very interesting Very Happy

Some days it would be fun to compare RAE and PRIOR models !
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

My peewee from Katty finally got company, these 5 Aussies (after 59 days of waiting!):

Cadbury Australian Yowies 4-185, 2-58, 3-156, 3-152a, 2-91: Magpie Goose, Cassowary, Kea, Bush Turkey, Tern
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Congratulations, all species missing in my collection! :)

PostSubject: Re: Jarda's additions   Jarda's  additions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarda's additions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next