Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bullyland animals in my zoo

Go down 
+45
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Advicot
Megaptera
Caracal
bmathison1972
Shanti
jarda
zirkoon
75senta75
Saien
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
widukind
arafan
NightLioness
JonasV
LeeAnn
ulinuk
bojan
MARTINLATIN
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
LukaLeon085
sortepletter
Bowhead Whale
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
Tupolew Tu-154
Vivien
Ana
lucky luke
Wildheart
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Sergey
Roger
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
landrover
Kristie
Kikimalou
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:33 pm

landrover wrote:

Very nice flamingos, there are 3 or 4 different colors, all beautiful.

thanks for sharing.

Thank you, the last new colour variation is now in the house :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 5:34 pm

The last colour version of the new flamingos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:18 pm

flea market catch

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Great catch once it is already retired and it is a quite nice figure. It is identifyied on TAI as a Texas coral snake what means it is the only known representative of that species. Though, checking the history of the editions, it may be my personal identification and I don't remember why I thought it. Laughing Actually, it could be identified as a mimmic of a coral snake instead.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 6:53 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Bullyland orangutans were on your wish list for a long time, right? Now you've finally found them.
They are from the "Golden age of Bullyland".

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 9:16 am

75senta75 wrote:
Bullyland orangutans were on your wish list for a long time, right? Now you've finally found them.
They are from the "Golden age of Bullyland".

Thank you, yes it was a great time. These apes i put on my wishlist after the SUY apes :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 am

orangs and fishes are great! cheers :)

..is it easy to find Bullyland replicas in Germany? .. because when I was looking for "prehistoric life" and "man evolution" from Bully in Berlin, I just found Schleich everywhere and was very deceptive with that!..
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Caracal wrote:
orangs and fishes are great! cheers :)

..is it easy to find Bullyland replicas in Germany? .. because when I was looking for "prehistoric life" and "man evolution" from Bully in Berlin, I just found Schleich everywhere and was very deceptive with that!..

Not really easy. There are any very special figures that are really really hard to find. Bullyland was often also not vailable in many toyshops , always Schleich.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 pm

thank you Andreas! :)
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 11:22 pm

A good alternative is this German online store, it has a good range of Bullyland models:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Next newcomers

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptySat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Wonderful. By the way, I still have to discuss with one of my old profs, which species the sea horses are.

Yes, Andreas was tired of watching these seahorses in the web without giving so much importance, however, after your post, I knew it didn't take long to Andreas hunt them all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptySat May 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Wonderful. By the way, I still have to discuss with one of my old profs, which species the sea horses are.

Yes, Andreas was tired of watching these seahorses in the web without giving so much importance, however, after your post, I knew it didn't take long to Andreas hunt them all. Laughing

Wink Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:50 pm

rat

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 7:22 pm

cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:24 am

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 9:30 am

rats are really rare animals in the Toy world, congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Thats true, thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 7:38 pm

Wonderful rat Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 7:42 pm

Thank you, but very huge.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 12:51 pm

Isn't it the 64371 ? It is described as small at Toy Animal Wiki although this particular color version is not there yet. I think Bullyland rats are quite nice. I also love the AAA ones but they seem to be very are.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 12:54 pm

Roger wrote:
Isn't it the 64371 ? It is described as small at Toy Animal Wiki although this particular color version is not there yet. I think Bullyland rats are quite nice. I also love the AAA ones but they seem to be very are.

Thank, i think it looks like 64369

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

But that's the white version, yours seem to be this one.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

But that's the white version, yours seem to be this one.

Yes, it could be. But it is not small, its more lifesize.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullyland animals in my zoo
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next