Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo

Go down 
+37
Bonnie
Rhombo Eric
Megaptera
Balaenoptera
Caspian
bmathison1972
barracudacat
lucky luke
NightLioness
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
costicuba
landrover
widukind
LeeAnn
donny ong
JonasV
SpiralStrix
scot(t)
Steve170
bojan
Vivien
Andy DC
sphyrna18
Sumo
Joan Milelire
STORMnl
BornThisWay
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Kikimalou
K907
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Ana
Roger
SUSANNE
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Thank you Fernando, i think Safari Ltd have this year the best specie choice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:31 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rhombo Eric

Rhombo Eric

Country/State : France, Brittany

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Here is an insight of my sweet Safari's dinosaurs!

I was scraping a living when I hit upon a shop window containing dinosaurs of the Carnegie Collection. I made a great decision: to save one Canadian Dollar a day to buy a dinosaur a week. I was so happy when I could go to Mrs Wrinkle in Ottawa and spend my coins on a new dinosaur. It was in 1991. Since I have been going on...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Andreas, figures like the sei whale turns it a little painful to be not able of collecting all we want. I'd surely would love to get lots of these sea mammals but they take a lot of room and money.
I agree that Safari has the most interesting batch of new figures for 2018. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, figures like the sei whale turns it a little painful to be not able of collecting all we want. I'd surely would love to get lots of these sea mammals but they take a lot of room and money.
I agree that Safari has the most interesting batch of new figures for 2018. Very Happy

So i specialice for species :) so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

So i specialice for species :)  so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink  With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Yes, sometimes the best decision is to know exactly what we want to collect when we start. But as long as new figures are launched, it is easy to be tempted: Laughing Regarding the sei whale, Minizoo is selling it for less than 8 Euros what is relatively cheap considering the quality of the figure.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

So i specialice for species :)  so i dont need sooo much each year. And so no Schleich often Wink  With the large whales it is sometimes difficult, very nice but really not enough space. So for example i am happy that there are more Blue whales and not only the beautieful Kaiyodo version :)

Yes, sometimes the best decision is to know exactly what we want to collect when we start. But as long as new figures are launched, it is easy to be tempted: Laughing Regarding the sei whale, Minizoo is selling it for less than 8 Euros what is relatively cheap considering the quality of the figure.

I found that whale at spielzeug-guenstig.de also for less than 8€ :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm

widukind wrote:
newcomers

I have also this wonderful Blue Footed Booby. But I still need this great Javan Rhinoceros:D
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:27 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:12 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:43 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 2:41 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Very nice ,especially the animals of GREAT LAKES Toob. sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:14 pm

Thank you Fernando, and yes, that are my favourites too. And the tree kangaroo

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 3:54 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Two brilliant Safari figures, especially the Kookaburra, this little bird has been sculpted and painted beautifully! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Thanks Bonnie :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:38 pm

I love their kookaburra. Congrats on the newbies!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 6:53 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:22 pm

A wonderful lizard- I love the detail of the spines! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 9:55 pm

Bonnie wrote:

Thank you

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 2:01 am

Bonnie wrote:

I agree cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 2:02 am

A really nice iguana! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:28 am

Many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo   The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The SAFARI Ltd. animals in my zoo
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next