Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Colorata animals in my zoo

Go down 
+23
bmathison1972
landrover
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
Rakel
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
75senta75
scot(t)
lucky luke
ken yeo
Joan Milelire
Kristie
MartinH
baltimore zoo
skysthelimit
Roger
Ana
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Sergey
HKHollinstone
widukind
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 4:05 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:02 pm

did you just get 2 or 3 complete boxes? :)

I wish the prairie dog was more accurately sculpted and colored Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:45 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
did you just get 2 or 3 complete boxes? :)

I wish the prairie dog was more accurately sculpted and colored Sad

I got 3 boxes palearctic and neoarctic region, ethiopian region and oriental region

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:04 pm

I hesitate to command the box of oriental region because of its price and above all the shipping cost! affraid

..but it's very interesting for it presents some species scarcely edited: Gaur, clouded leopard, cuon, cervicapre..

congrats Andreas! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 pm

That's an impressive amount of Colorata figures. These sets are really great! I wished we could pick some figures individually for an affordable price. I enjoy especially the set with the dhole.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 am

Thank you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:35 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:11 pm

I'm in love with these figures!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:13 pm

Thanks Adam

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:15 pm

I really wish I could in person view your collection! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:17 pm

Great to see them! Still thinking whether I should buy them. The serow is a bit shy, what's his size?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great to see them! Still thinking whether I should buy them. The serow is a bit shy, what's his size?

I dont know the scale but it is very tiny. And the smallest serow as figure

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:29 pm

Advicot wrote:
I really wish I could in person view your collection! Very Happy

If you will visit Dresden in the future, your are welcome :)

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Thanks, Andreas. I don't know whether you have it, but the Kaiyodo Birdtales is very small. Is it even smaller? Adam, to see Andreas's whole collection, you'll have to stay for months Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:52 pm

Many variety , great additions. cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:01 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks, Andreas. I don't know whether you have it, but the Kaiyodo Birdtales is very small. Is it even smaller? Adam, to see Andreas's whole collection, you'll have to stay for months Very Happy

I will share a compare pic of both figures. But i think the Colorata figur is smaller.

And it is only one room, i think Adam wll be faster than

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:06 pm

Wonderful, wonderful additions! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:13 pm

Many thanks Fernando and Bonnie :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:12 pm

Thank you, I'd be honoured

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 3:52 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:

Look here

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:13 pm

The Colorata looks better than expected Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Fantastic, thank you very much! Yes, the Colorata serow looks good although I think the Birdtales is still better. The Colorata looks perfect as a friend for my Birdtales serow.

PostSubject: Re: The Colorata animals in my zoo   The Colorata animals in my zoo - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Colorata animals in my zoo
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next