Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo

Go down 
+9
Jill
Babdo
Roger
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
Philter4
WILLYBACOMAN
Kikimalou
widukind
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:24 pm

I agree, but when i find this figurine again, i will think about you, as i did this for Christophe to long ago.
These kind of figurines is not everybody's things, as they are not painted, but that was quit normal in the 1950's and early 1960's.
This line of models were quit accurate, and finely sculpted, so for me a must have... Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I agree, but when i find this figurine again, i will think about you, as i did this for Christophe to long ago.
These kind of figurines is not everybody's things, as they are not painted, but that was quit normal in the 1950's and early 1960's.
This line of models were quit accurate, and finely sculpted, so for me a must have... Laughing

And a nice specie in a good size for me too. Very Happy

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 am

Ok then! Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 am

my new elephant and giraffe

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Dscf0051

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Dsci0681

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 am

my newcomer

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Dscf0244

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:08 pm

my new Manurba bear

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Dscf0326

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:41 pm

I know and do have those also...
I would like to show them, but collectors quest seems to be out of the air, don't know why, i used it for so many years... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you again, and i dont know it with collectors quest. I have seen there a lot of inspirations

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:46 am

I think that are also Domplast or  a other vintage german brand

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Dscf0421

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 pm

They are lovely, Andreas !!! Very Happy

So elegant and fine ...I suppose they are tiny ? Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Beautiful Very Happy

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Manatee_icon1The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Manatee_icon2
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:21 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are lovely, Andreas !!! Very Happy

So elegant and fine ...I suppose they are tiny ? Very Happy

Congratulation Andreas Very Happy They fit perfectly with Britains Susanne Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:12 am

Many thanks friends :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:57 am

new antelopes

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Qwe_410

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:09 am

I like these figures, mainly because they have lots of antelopes! Have you ever found a way to determine what is Heinerle, Dom-Plast or Manurba? Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:43 am

Roger wrote:
I like these figures, mainly because they have lots of antelopes! Have you ever found a way to determine what is Heinerle, Dom-Plast or Manurba? Laughing

Yes, and they have any more interesting animal figurines. And no, i can not determine that. I see under these names also a few cheap made in China figurines that i know as copies. It is hard.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, and they have any more interesting animal figurines. And no, i can not determine that.  I see under these names also a few cheap made in China figurines that i know as copies. It is hard.

Most were available as premium figures and it turns everything more difficult. Luckily, we find a series with figures marked in any way so we can group them. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:50 am

newcomer

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Sam_6340

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 4:13 pm

Hier ein Beispiel für die Farbvariationen bei den Firmen Domplast Manurba Heinerle etc.
The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Kamele10
Benno
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 2:53 am

Babdo wrote:
Hier ein Beispiel für die Farbvariationen bei den Firmen Domplast Manurba Heinerle etc.
The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Kamele10
Benno

Wahnsinn. Hast du mehr Informationen? Ich suche eher seltenere Tierarten. Ich habe da mal einen Waran gesehen, auch die Schlange könnte interessant sein.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:43 am

newcomers

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Sam_7651

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 4:12 pm

Oh my gosh that tiny lizard!! Love it! Both are neat, that gazelle(?) is really graceful.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:53 pm

Babdo wrote:
Benno

the camels eating are just beautiful! I've never seen a model camel eating before - and there are so many! Very Happy Very Happy
very nice gazelle and lizard Andreas :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:55 am

widukind wrote:
newcomers

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Sam_7651

wow!you even have the Komodo dragon! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:57 am

Babdo wrote:
Benno

so many shades and postures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo   The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Domplast Manurba Heinerle old W. Germany animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next