Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”

Go down 
+7
sphyrna18
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
lucky luke
SUSANNE
widukind
Sergey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” Empty
PostSubject: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi friends! This is my collection of lizards and snakes by brand “XX”. Who know anything about this brand? I,ll give him a candy!  Wink  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  I,ve bought those models in Vladivostok on 1990-s… The sets is not complete…  Sad

Lizards (from left to right):
1. leaf-toed gecko (model [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
2. southern alligator lizard ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
3. desert shorn-horned lizard ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
4. desert-grassland whiptail ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
5. zebra-tailed lizard ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
6. common iguana ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
7. Arizona night lizard ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
8. flat-tailed horned lizard ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Snakes (from left to right):
1. desert kingsnake (model [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
2. yellow-belled water snake ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
3. yellow-belled water snake (unpainted) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
4. black-tailed rattle snake ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
5. desert patch-nosed snake ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
6. southern copperhead ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
7. black-tailed rattle snake (another painting) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
8. western snooth green snake ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

in the centre:
9. arizona coral snake ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
10. eastern ribbon snake ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 am

Congratulation!!!! Nice animals and a good work!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Gosh Shocked Those snakes are SO scary affraid
They look almost alive !

They are all very finely made, wonderful figueres, congratulations with your magical mystery cribly-crawleys cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gosh Shocked Those snakes are SO scary affraid
They look almost alive !

They are all very finely made, wonderful figueres, congratulations with your magical mystery cribly-crawleys cheers

...Thanks Andreas and Sue! sunny Andreas you don,t know anything about brand "XX"? scratch

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulation!!!! Nice animals and a good work!!! cheers cheers

cheers sunny sunny bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 am

I have a couple of those lizards in the first picture, though they're different colours - they must be made by the same brand. Great collection Sergey! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 am

Very fine reptiles Sergey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 pm

These XX figures are really detailed, and usually insanely cheap. They used to be available in vending machines as capsule toys, and they may still be (I'm not sure). They also used to be available at places like party supply stores. They are available online from US Toys

Lizards:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Snakes:

They also had a set of really cool frogs, but I can't find that online right now. Either way, great collection, Sergey!! Very Happy

**EDIT: I just noticed you already have some of the frogs Sergey in your last photo. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
These XX figures are really detailed, and usually insanely cheap. They used to be available in vending machines as capsule toys, and they may still be (I'm not sure). They also used to be available at places like party supply stores. They are available online from US Toys

Lizards:

Snakes:

They also had a set of really cool frogs, but I can't find that online right now. Either way, great collection, Sergey!! Very Happy

**EDIT: I just noticed you already have some of the frogs Sergey in your last photo. :)

...Thank you sphyrna18! :) First of all I like the name of species on the models any sets from toobe or collect boxes. It,s a indication of more serious approach to product and more accuracy... So I like this sets by XX and b.t.w. PV and K&M... And about this "mysterious" brand XX... I suppose it,s not a "brand", it,s simple a name of series by Nayab or another chines brand which make copies from another brands. scratch scratch study

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 pm

So cool! What a good quality! cheers
Papo should make snakes! tongue

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 am

Very nice reptiles Sergey, with a very nice quality and detail on them! cheers

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 pm

An excellent range of reptiles you've got! I like their painting and the scale too. Are they made from hard or soft plastic?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 am

Kiryuha wrote:
An excellent range of reptiles you've got! I like their painting and the scale too. Are they made from hard or soft plastic?

...From the soft plastic old friend! (как и положено рептилиям! Wink Laughing ) С приездом! Welcome to the Forum STS again! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:51 am

Sergey wrote:
sphyrna18 wrote:

Lizards:

Snakes:

...Thank you sphyrna18! :) First of all I like the name of species on the models any sets from toobe or collect boxes. It,s a indication of more serious approach to product and more accuracy... So I like this sets by XX and b.t.w. PV and K&M... And about this "mysterious" brand XX... I suppose it,s not a "brand", it,s simple a name of series by Nayab or another chines brand which make copies from another brands. scratch scratch study

I agree!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Somehow I missed this thread and just going to say " these are very fine and good paint works!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:

Lizards:

Snakes:

New must haves!! Very Happy cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:50 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Somehow I missed this thread and just going to say " these are very fine and good paint works!!

...Yeah dear Ken! Maybe you know something about "misterious" brand "XX"? scratch scratch What a Face What a Face

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Sergey wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

...Yeah dear Ken! Maybe you know something about "misterious" brand "XX"? scratch scratch What a Face What a Face

I need to search for it!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 am

Sergey, you know where i can find this animals? In the ustoy.com-link i cant. scratch

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 pm

widukind wrote:
Sergey, you know where i can find this animals? In the ustoy.com-link i cant. scratch

... I don,t know Andreas... Neutral ...b.t.w. I think that brand "XX" maybe is one series of Nayab? scratch scratch study

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Sergey wrote:
widukind wrote:

... I don,t know Andreas... Neutral ...b.t.w. I think that brand "XX" maybe is one series of Nayab? scratch scratch study

Thank you Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 pm

widukind wrote:

Try these:

Lizards

Snakes
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:48 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
widukind wrote:

Try these:

Lizards

Snakes

Thank you, but i cant buy. But it is no problem more Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”   6 - Lizards and snakes by brand “XX” Empty

Back to top Go down

Lizards and snakes by brand “XX”
Page 1 of 1