Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Upload photos using "imgbox"

Go down 
+4
Bongo
Roger
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" Empty
PostSubject: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know we have other members who have made step by steps on how to upload photos. But here's one for imgbox:

It's in German but very easy to understand what things mean, I don't know any German myself. You can use the Google translator if you find it difficult.
First Register and then go into your folder. At the bottom of the page you will see a box which says "choose file", click that and get the picture from your computer, then press "dateien hochladen".
If you click "dateien hochladen" before attaching your photo it should take you to a page like the one pictured below where you can upload four images at a time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After that this page should come up, click the following highlighted tabs

that should take you to the final page, where you copy the code highlighted below:
Paste the code into your post on the forum and you have your photo:

I hope you can understand this Embarassed Very Happy

But please, the best size for pix is 800 x 600 pixels, not more. Some members have problems with bigger pics Wink Thank you Very Happy

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

What a great initiative, Harriet Very Happy Very Happy sunny

I hope it is ok if I ad a print-screen more ?
If you are not in Editor Mode, you only see the Url, and not the picture, - then you need to click here :

- or switch to Editor mode, - the Icon with an A and A ( see top to the right on above picture ) Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:13 am

Glad it's ok Susanne, of course anyone can add any information to the post Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:02 am

My imgbox has not been working for some days now Mad

Does others have the same problem ?

Christophe sent a manual how to use another way, but I can`t find it scratch geek

Please, please help me if you can, somebody affraid
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:41 am

SUSANNE wrote:
My imgbox has not been working for some days now Mad

Does others have the same problem ?

Christophe sent a manual how to use another way, but I can`t find it scratch geek

Please, please help me if you can, somebody affraid
That's funny, it seems to be working for me scratch - they have a new layout.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 am

That's an interesting topic Harriet, a nice addition to this one from Christophe

I use it in a completly different way but those are easier, I guess.
Anyway when you are using the editor mode you don't need to copy the code, that's enough to copy the picture directly exactly as you do in any other editor.
Right mouse in the picture and select copy and than paste it to the editor area, won't you try?
Thanks for your useful tips. flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

Roger wrote:

Anyway when you are using the editor mode you don't need to copy the code, that's enough to copy the picture directly exactly as you do in any other editor.
Right mouse in the picture and select copy and than paste it to the editor area, won't you try?
Thanks for your useful tips. flower

I tried, - this is what I get :

Nothing Shocked

Where do you copy from ?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:24 pm

This is what I get.
You must make it with an already housted picture and certify that you are using the correct mode.
But if it doesn't work is better keep using the other way...

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 pm

cheers SOOOOOO many Johanne-and-Mummis Laughing Laughing

Apart from all my frustration when Imgbox did not work, I think I was really lucky,
because Photobucket.com is much, much easier cheers

At least it seems to be perfect, I wonder if I suddenly get a huge bill from them scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers SOOOOOO many Johanne-and-Mummis Laughing Laughing

Apart from all my frustration when Imgbox did not work, I think I was really lucky,
because Photobucket.com is much, much easier cheers

At least it seems to be perfect, I wonder if I suddenly get a huge bill from them scratch

Isn't it for free??? affraid I don't know because I don't use this kind of housting! geek
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I have regsitered now at imgbox and uploaded pictures of my collection in my folder, but I couldn't upload them here. So can anybody help me ?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:41 am

Bongo wrote:
I have regsitered now at imgbox and uploaded pictures of my collection in my folder, but I couldn't upload them here. So can anybody help me ?
When you're copying the code are you choosing the right one? It should be "BB-Code in Originalgröße"

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

Because I can't find any codes below the pictures and I'm tired of the difficulities by such a normal thing like uploading pictures which is in all forums I know really easy without using such strange things like"Imgbox or Photbucket, I decided not doing more attempts to show pictures of my collection, I'm Sorry.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 am

Bongo wrote:
Because I can't find any codes below the pictures and I'm tired of the difficulities by such a normal thing like uploading pictures which is in all forums I know really easy without using such strange things like"Imgbox or Photbucket, I decided not doing more attempts to show pictures of my collection, I'm Sorry.

Hallo, hast Du die Bilder auf Deinem Computer bzw kannst sie von der Karte direkt laden?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:49 pm

widukind wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Hallo, hast Du die Bilder auf Deinem Computer bzw kannst sie von der Karte direkt laden?

Seriously, I stll don't know which forum is better for showing pics ? I used to post on LG and STS and always had to use photobucket or something else scratch And I still can't see what is really difficult confused
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Click in this icon to switch editor mode:

Now you can use the editor like you use a processing text program like Word or Wordpad.
Copy and paste from where it is hosted.
Go to the picture where it is hosted (Photobucket or other), click right mouse button and select copy, then paste it here clicking again right mouse button and selecting paste.
It is hard to think in an easier way. I must see how it works in other foruns once it is the only forum I ever posted. So, even as a unexperient poster I had no troubles using it. scratch

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Seriously, I stll don't know which forum is better for showing pics ? I used to post on LG and STS and always had to use photobucket or something else scratch And I still can't see what is really difficult confused

Hi Andreas,

ich habe die Bilder in einen ordner bei IMGBox hochgeladen, dort kann ich die Bilder anklicken udn vergrößert ansehen, und es wird mir auch die Dateigröße angegeben, jedoch kein Code, den ich kopieren kann. Diesen !Hauptordner" benutze ich nicht, da man den laut der Seite nicht löschen kann, ich will aber die Kontrolle über meine Bilder behalten und werde demzufolge diesen Hauptordner nicht verwenden.

W
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 am

Bongo wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Hi Andreas,

ich habe die Bilder in einen ordner bei IMGBox hochgeladen, dort kann ich die Bilder anklicken udn vergrößert ansehen, und es wird mir auch die Dateigröße angegeben, jedoch kein Code, den ich kopieren kann. Diesen !Hauptordner" benutze ich nicht, da man den laut der Seite nicht löschen kann, ich will aber die Kontrolle über meine Bilder behalten und werde demzufolge diesen Hauptordner nicht verwenden.

W

Ich lade meine immer direkt vom Computer oder Karte hoch, das klappt super. Vielleicht hilft ja das was Roger geschrieben hat. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:49 am

schleich61 wrote:
By the way, Christophe, I'm viewing a new documentary right now on my PC about India and a segment about Indian Macaques just started.
Could you share the title?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Upload photos using "imgbox"   How to Upload photos using  "imgbox" Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Upload photos using "imgbox"
Page 1 of 1