Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you upload pictures???

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Thylacineotway
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thylacineotway

Country/State : Australia

How do you upload pictures??? Empty
PostSubject: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 am

I'm not sure how you upload pictures. Please tell me how.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi, Thyla !
It is not the lack of interest that nobody has ansvered yet, I am sure.
I'll explain how I do it later ( Unless somebody else does). I just do not have time today  bounce 

PS. There is an instruction here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it is completely outdated. NOW it has to be brought up-to-date !!!!! Very Happy

trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:21 pm

does anyone know how to put an image from microsoft paint on here

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:27 pm

trevok4 wrote:

I would upload it into a photo hosting site (like Flickr or Photobucket) and post it as you would any other photo.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Thylacineotway wrote:
I'm not sure how you upload pictures. Please tell me how.

Here's for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 pm

trevok4 wrote:

If you save the image to your computer, you should can put it here just like an picture? scratch 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am

Yay I worked it out. If you are using a ipod you go onto your camera roll, choose a picture, hold the screen for 3 seconds. It will say copy so press that, then when you want to paste it you hold the screen for 3 seconds and it would say paste. Press that and then you have pasted a picture. It would probably work if you are using a ipad and iphone as well.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:36 am

I can't see your photo, only a black square with a white 'x'

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 am

When i did it it was there, but now its turned into a square?

I wonder what happened?
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 am

I think it worked this time
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:55 am

Thylacineotway wrote:
Yay I worked it out. If you are using a ipod you go onto your camera roll, choose a picture, hold the screen for 3 seconds. It will say copy so press that, then when you want to paste it you hold the screen for 3 seconds and it would say paste. Press that and then you have pasted a picture. It would probably work if you are using a ipad and iphone as well.

As 4U said, you need to use a photo hosting site to upload your pics. You can't do it directly from your computer or isomething. We avoid direct upload because this will slow our forum very quickly.
You are saying you are using an ipod; are you on iCloud ? If so, maybe it could work via iCloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload pictures???   How do you upload pictures??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you upload pictures???
Page 1 of 1