Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? Empty
PostSubject: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 pm

At the moment i am in holidays. Here i only have my smartphone for internet. Now i will post a pic from my and with my smartphone here but the normally way isnt possible :) Can anybody help please?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:03 pm

I've just connected my phone to my computer and transferred the photos that way. I'm not sure that you can post photos from just the phone scratch

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Yeah, I can't do it either... Maybe it's not even possible - certainly not with Lumia.

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks friends :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Sorry I couldn't be of more help Sad

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Andreas, it is not impossible but not easy either.
You can easily upload from a mobile, a picture to Photobucket. There you can copy IMG code, then you go back to the forum, while on edit area of your post, just paste the code.
Which kind of mobile do you use?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, it is not impossible but not easy either.
You can easily upload from a mobile, a picture to Photobucket. There you can copy IMG code, then you go back to the forum, while on edit area of your post, just paste the code.
Which kind of mobile do you use?
Thank you i am hopefully :) I have a Sony Xperia Z1:)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:38 am

Great Andreas, have you already tried to do as I suggested? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Not at the moment, to many not enough time:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:34 pm

I dont find it out Roger but i find a other way with Bluetooth :)

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:37 am

Sadly, I haven't found a way. I just send the pictures to my email, log into my email on my laptop, download the photos onto my laptop, create them into a URL, and create the image. Seems like a mouthful, and takes at least 30 minutes doing all of this. I find it easy, yet tedious.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?   How to upload pics from and with a smartphone? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to upload pics from and with a smartphone?
Page 1 of 1