Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 am

Here are the pages with animals from the 1955 Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple catalogue.
Strangely enough this Austrian company didn't exist anymore, as it was taken over in 1925 by Hausser Elastolin from Germany.
But the brand Tipple-Topple was still there as it seems, used by Hausser.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:08 am

Thankyou VERY much for this wonderful gem !!!! cheers

I have begun to get interested in these old Massefiguren, they are gorgeous !!!

The names of these brands are still rather mysterious for me, but at least I have discovered that Tipple-Topple was the name that Hausser-Elastolin gave to Pfeiffer's range after they bought the compagny in 1925 Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 4:57 am

Very nice depiction of the vintage Pfeiffer models! cheers

Anyway, I found out many Pfeiffer models are still sold on eBay, figurenschnapp.de and many other vintage figure websites. However, do any of you collect composition models?

I'm not sure if composition figures are more resistant than plastics, or if they decompose or break very easily. And also, how hard are them?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 7:35 am

Yes some of us enjoy collecting vintage stuff like composition animals. The composition figures are hard as really hard plastic, more like resin models than modern animal toys. They are moulded around a wire skeleton. It means they are brittle, if they fall they will fissure easily but they won’t break in two parts because of the wire inside. Also they are old and « perfect » models can be very expensive. Bur they are so charming and beautiful drunken
Some figures, like the Lineol series four are still lessons for modern brands.
It’s nice to read young people showing interest for these old brands sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 8:15 am

I also collect this kind of figures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:

Anyway, I found out many Pfeiffer models are still sold on eBay, figurenschnapp.de and many other vintage figure websites. However, do any of you collect composition models?

I'm not sure if composition figures are more resistant than plastics, or if they decompose or break very easily. And also, how hard are them?

Hey everyone! I returned since I both missed you all and wished to share some walkarounds on some new figures. Very Happy  Very Happy

Anyway, I've found a website called AnimalKings Figure Shop. They sell Pfeiffer figures in euros. I'll post a link at some point later.
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 8:55 pm

MansoBoricua wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey everyone! I returned since I both missed you all and wished to share some walkarounds on some new figures. Very Happy  Very Happy

Anyway, I've found a website called AnimalKings Figure Shop. They sell Pfeiffer figures in euros. I'll post a link at some point later.

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue   Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue
Page 1 of 1