Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found some AAA in my collection

Go down 
+2
widukind
BornThisWay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BornThisWay

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

Found some AAA in my collection Empty
PostSubject: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:23 am

I didn't even hear about AAA before I came here,so I did some search in my collection and found a few Laughing
Poor giraffe Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a copy of AAA.His eyes are really spooky What a Face
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 am

Nice animals that you find!!! Congratulation!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:14 pm

How great you found them Very Happy
Yes, poor giraffe. But he is fortunate that he is your giraffe Very Happy

I have an elefant from my childhood, - he has no tail and his trunk is broken, but I LOVE him Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
BornThisWay

BornThisWay

Country/State : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 pm

This little elephant is just too cute.. I love you Well I have a bunch of damaged animals,but the weirdest thing is that I didn't damage any of them,I kept all my toys from my childhood and this damaged animals I picked from my cousins Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Congrats for your discovery! :)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm

And no one has any of the 1978 AAA dinosaurs? That's weird...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:

What do they look like ???

Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 am

Poor giraffe, Great mini collection. I had a huge box full of random animals but they were chucked away after schleich had taken over my room lol!

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:11 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

What do they look like ???

Here they are (except the triceratops which is missing in this pic):

I own this whole line myself (even though they are not in perfect condition, having played with them very often in my childhood). This line has been knocked-off many times, just like all other AAA molds released later.

You know what? I have a spare AAA Triceratops knock-off for trade, in perfect condition. Who is interested? Basketball

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : noticed one toy missing in picture)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks for showing Vallerie! Very Happy
They have a vintage looking what is not surprising once they are not already new! :)
They are from your childhood so they are special surely!
You can always put the triceratops in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sure you'll find someone interested in it! Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Roger wrote:
They have a vintage looking what is not surprising once they are not already new! :)
You can always put the triceratops in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sure you'll find someone interested in it! Very Happy

Yes, they do look like ordinary chinasaurs, don't they? Laughing But that is what AAA dinosaurs once were!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, they do look like ordinary chinasaurs, don't they? Laughing But that is what AAA dinosaurs once were!

I won't say it because they look all angry and ready for a nibble! affraid affraid
It is not usual to see a Chinametrodon, I guess! Laughing

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

I won't say it because they look all angry and ready for a nibble! affraid affraid
It is not usual to see a Chinametrodon, I guess! Laughing

Chinametrodons were more common inthe 1980's than today, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found some AAA in my collection   Found some AAA in my collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Found some AAA in my collection
Page 1 of 1