Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive

Go down 
+4
Kikimalou
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive Empty
PostSubject: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I've been hoping to find another serious collector from the former-USSR countries for years. And it finally happened! cheers cheers cheers
I found Sergey at vkontakte.ru - popular Russian-speaking social network. He's been collecting animal figurines since 1990s, and, what is more important to me, - he makes zoogeographical displays, just like I do! Very Happy Very Happy
He posted more than 200 photos of his marvelous wildlife display here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've invited him to this forum. And I can't help reposting some of his pics here, for your consideration:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Wow, he has an amazing collection, I hope he joins this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I saw the link you provided. His collection is impressive. Bring him here!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 pm

ken yeo wrote:
I saw the link you provided. His collection is impressive. Bring him here!
Very Happy
I've sent him a message just today, he hasn't answered yet.
I hope he can speak English.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm

I hope he will join us. A very beautifully displayed collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Great collection!Keep us in touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 pm

What an amazing display. I hope he joins.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 pm

He has registered at our forum today under the nickname Sergey. So, welcome to the community!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi! I, m Sergey Ushchipovsky from Russia, S.-Petersburg! Very Happy I,m collecting figurines of animals from 1973. I did dream to be a biologist, but now I have other profession... But! The animals models became my favorite hobby! My english is "so-so, but it,s enough to understand my like-mended persons! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 am

Welcome to the forum! Ushchipovsky Sergey

From Ken
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 am

For some reason I cannot access the link and see photos, because the website asks me to register... Rolling Eyes

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 am

Gabe wrote:
For some reason I cannot access the link and see photos, because the website asks me to register... Rolling Eyes
Same here No
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 am

Gabe wrote:
Than let's wait for Sergey to upload his pics here. I explained him the whole process, hope he'll cope with it soon.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 am

Welcome to the forum. From the pictures showed here you have an amazing collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive   Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally I found another Russian-speaking collector!!! And his collection is really impressive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: