Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....

Go down 
+7
HKHollinstone
Kristie
ken yeo
Mastiffcat
skysthelimit
Roger
SUSANNE
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Empty
PostSubject: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Jubiii, I have been looking for this vampyre-bat for ages. At last he is here cheers

A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Vampyr

A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Vampyr2
Isn`t he sweet ??? drunken

I thought it could be fun to have a little rat...GOSH, what a surprise , - he is HUGE affraid
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Rat1

This nice mandrill brought a banana for the one that was already rediding here.
But the eldest one prefers grapes, so they are just having a good time eating their own favourite food Laughing
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Mandriller

My tsessebe has got some scratches on the nose, so I bid on a lot of various bullylands and others, - so now the baby has three parents:D
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... CommonTsessebe
The new ones turned out to be scratched also, but they look good in a flock, I think Rolling Eyes

In the lot were a lot of real junk, but also some lovely cattle :
A charolais cow :
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Bullycharolais

A galloway bull :
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Bullygalloway

And a highland bull :
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Bullyhighland

Here he is chatting with the highland cow from Papo and the highland bull from Schleich :
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Highlands

And a lovely Hannoveranian foal cheers
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Foal1

Here he is with his uncle
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Foal2

A last pleasant surprise in the lot were two little dinoes in a more colourful colourful painting than I have seen before Very Happy
A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Minidinoes2

Thanks for looking flower

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Ah, wonderful pictures!!!
Yes, the bat is really nice, with a convincent face! Evil or Very Mad He is really sweet! Wink
I don't know what is Westie thinking about the rat! affraid
I love your antelopes, now that you have 3 you can always ask Harriet to repaint one of them with the real colours of the species! Rolling Eyes
Congratulations for all the other figures, mainly the banana face, it is always nice to have a friend! monkey cat
Thanks for showing! flower
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Congrats Susanne those Tsessebe's are great cheers

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 am

Congratulations! Tsessebe are wonderful, little scratched up noses and all! But poor giant rat looks like he knows Westie is a terrier and that terriers like to chase rats!

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 am

Congrats Susanne! So many wonderful figurines at one time. Highland Cow, Bat & tsessebe capture my attention.

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:33 am

Congrats Susanne! I really like the Highland Bull!

The bat is NOT cute! I hate bats. I am very afraid of them and they hunt flying bugs all around my paddock at dusk. So close I scream and swing my muck rake at them and so close that Jolly Ollie jumps at them. Bats are NOT cute. Shocked

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:36 am

Thankyou very much friends sunny

Yes, Roger, that would be a good idea to have one repainted Very Happy - but I remember someone had the calf and was looking for the adult, - I just can`t remember who scratch

Laughing Laughing Carolynn, Westie is a very kind dog and does not chase the others, - but you are right, the rat looks a bit worried Rolling Eyes
When I was a child, we had a foxterrier ( sort of Wink ), he was an expert rat-killer. Very popular at the neighbouring farms he was Very Happy

Kristie, why are you afraid of bats ? scratch
They are amazing creatures ! I adore them, we have them here also, it is fascinating to watch them fly, and realising they are little mammals with wings Very Happy
But of course the ones here are not bigger than a blackbird, perhaps you have large ones where you live ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 am

Izzy wrote:
Bats are NOT cute. Shocked
I like Pygmy Bats, they are adorable! Their little faces are really sweet.
Congratulations Susanne, your bat has blood dripping from it's mouth Shocked Laughing I love the Galloway bull I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 am

Congratulation Susanne!!! Nice animals !!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 am

I love the Mandrill with the banana!! monkey He looks surprised of the camera!!He's like what is this for a strange thing??? Laughing Now on my wishlist,thanks for sharing these wonderful photos!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Kristie, why are you afraid of bats ? scratch
They are amazing creatures ! I adore them, we have them here also, it is fascinating to watch them fly, and realising they are little mammals with wings Very Happy
But of course the ones here are not bigger than a blackbird, perhaps you have large ones where you live ? Shocked

I'm afraid they will land on my head.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:21 pm

I really like your Galloway bull, I'm still looking for this version.

Congratulations on your new additions :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Harriet, perhaps it is just tomato juice cherry

Thankyou, Andreas, I am happy you like them flower

Laughing Laughing I am sure that is just what he thinks Laughing
It is so much fun to imagine what they think cheers

Thankyou, Rio, yes he was a pleasant surprise, - a REAL surprise. In the picture of the auction he was just a black smear behind some junk Very Happy

Kristie, a bat surely won`t land on your head if he can possibly avoid it.
Perhaps it is a bit of a phobia, ...we all have phobias I think.
I am SO scared of broken glass, just thinking about it makes me feel sick. I usually drink from a plastic "glass", it can`t break Laughing geek

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 pm

You got all these in one lot?!?!?! cheers What a Face how fun to unwrap a grab-bag o' goodies!

i've been told we have bats in my neighborhood, but i've never seen (or heard) them. Sad only the parrots and hawks, which are pretty cool too! :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Ohhhh, do you have parrots flying around free ? Shocked cheers
How exiting bounce bounce Very Happy

Apart from the mandrill, which was one of Torben`s ( Admin`s ) auktions Very Happy

Yes, it is was really fun to get the large package, - 3 or 4 figures went to the box of stuff for the red cross store ( VERY cute ponies, some little girl may love them), two are so ugly I can`t bear to to part with them Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Eh, this is Nicole's joke! tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I know , - I STOLE it Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Now I understand an old thing... scratch when I was young I was always asking my old aunt! - Eh, where is my t-shirt? Where are my shoes? Where is my... etc., etc.?
..and she gave always the same answer: - it was taken by the cat! cat Laughing cat
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:41 am

Roger wrote:
Now I understand an old thing... scratch when I was young I was always asking my old aunt! - Eh, where is my t-shirt? Where are my shoes? Where is my... etc., etc.?
..and she gave always the same answer: - it was taken by the cat! cat Laughing cat

Laughing when we were little, whenever we asked my father where anyone was, the answer was always, "up on the roof."

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 am

Another great batch of Bully's Susanne! cheers
The vampirebat and rat are the cutest of them all, haha. geek
I do have the babyrat, which is looking much sweeter.
I think the bat just had a Bloody Mary orso... drunken
I need almost all of these ones, besides from the black foal, which i had already, but went to somebody on the forum here. Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:45 am

Mastiffcat wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing when we were little, whenever we asked my father where anyone was, the answer was always, "up on the roof."

Laughing Sorry but I'm remember another thing! Idea
- Mom, are you going for a shopping??? So don't forget to bring me a huuuuge icecream! bounce bounce
(some long hours later)
- Mom, where is my icecream? Suspect affraid ... - and Momsaid -
- It was eaten by the cat! Sad cat

Embarassed It is almost the same as the previous. Carolynn, do you know Joanne??? tongue Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 am

My father was a very humorous type to, and i think, i inherited it from him! cheers
He always had a lot of different statements for me and my mother to...

When i was asking where he was going, he always gave me the next answer: I am going to the "Blokjes", which is a industrial part of our city, so afterwards i still didn't knew where he was going, haha.
When i was asking what he was searching for, he always answered: Saturday afternoon, haha, another stupid thing...
But the best statement in my eyes was when my mother was telling things, on which he didn't agree...
He said then; I don't like exaggerating, but i really like to hear you! geek jocolor Wink

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:56 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

I think the bat just had a Bloody Mary orso... drunken

cheers That is why he looks so happy Laughing Laughing

Roger, it is amazing that you like cats Shocked
Well, Johanne always takes my icecream too Crying or Very sad But I love her anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:24 pm

:) :) Susanne, I love cats! cat ...and I really don't like icecreams! Wink
Johanne... that's it... Johanne! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....   A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A big bad bat, a big fat rat, a generous mandrill and.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next