Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another horse rug that I made

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

Another horse rug that I made Empty
PostSubject: Another horse rug that I made   Another horse rug that I made EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi everyone, as I had nothing else to do tonight I finally finished a rug for Futura that I started making some time ago. It's a nice, warm winter rug with a tail- and neck piece, she's going to need it if this winter is going to be as cold as the last one :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Another horse rug that I made   Another horse rug that I made EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Oh, you can let her in the pasture and the winter coat will appear, so she won´t need the rug (unless you are going to make her work hard, in that case you should shave her and put her the rug when no working) Razz Anyway, you did an AMAZING work! I wish I could do tacks like yours!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Another horse rug that I made   Another horse rug that I made EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 am

What a wonderful rug !!
All those little details, you did a dantastic job cheers

Futura is a very lucky horse Very Happy

This reminds me of many years ago I was in Helsinki in winter. It was minus 36 C.
I was standing at the harbour watching a little boat breaking the ice for other ships. It was so cold that the icey water steamed where the thick ice broke Shocked
It was all misty over the water, while the air was clear everywhere else - I have never ever seen anything like it affraid

If that is normal in Finnish winter, short-haired horses may not be able to get enough winter fur to keep warm outdoors, when they are not moving, I imagine. scratch

Finland is such a beautyful, fascinating, unusual country full of nice people who speak a totally mysterious language Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Another horse rug that I made   Another horse rug that I made EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:46 am

It's beautiful Matilda! So finely made and detailed, I love the colour too cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another horse rug that I made   Another horse rug that I made Empty

Back to top Go down

Another horse rug that I made
Page 1 of 1