Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals

Go down 
+12
Kristie
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Mastiffcat
smithyboy
Tupolew Tu-154
Gabe
Vivien
spikesilkenwolf
widukind
SUSANNE
Sergey
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals Empty
PostSubject: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi friends! That,s my Polar (Arctic-Antarctic) Lanscape after the invasion by Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laughing Laughing Laughing

...First of all - my old Polar Display...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

... and now New Polar Display... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 pm

That is WONDERFUL cheers

Your Polar friends look utterly pleased, and I don`t wonder. Irt is a great. new home they have Very Happy

There are so many new and rare models, I can keep finding more gems in your pictures, - especially all the birds bounce bounce cheers

He, he, those two penguins discussing, - and the seaguls and .... Very Happy cheers

What is the light brown bird? He reminds me of something, I just can`t remember scratch

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That is WONDERFUL cheers

Your Polar friends look utterly pleased, and I don`t wonder. Irt is a great. new home they have Very Happy

There are so many new and rare models, I can keep finding more gems in your pictures, - especially all the birds bounce bounce cheers

He, he, those two penguins discussing, - and the seaguls and .... Very Happy cheers

What is the light brown bird? He reminds me of something, I just can`t remember scratch

...Thank Sue! And this bird is southern polar skua... Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Really nice!!! Congratulation!!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm

what a great idea i love it!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Sergey wrote:

... this bird is southern polar skua... Wink

Ahh, yes. That was it ! Thankyou Very Happy
We have other species on the Faeroe Islands, - Kjover, we call them. Real bandits they are Laughing
I looked this bird (Kjove) up, but of course it is not brown as the Sothern Polar one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 pm

This is a great display Sergey!! cheers cheers They look very happy in their new, bigger home. :)
I should do something like that with my animals,they are very sad because they're only standing on shelves without any plants or landscape. No Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:24 pm

It's beautiful, Sergey! Very Happy

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Gabe wrote:
It's beautiful, Sergey! Very Happy

...Thanks to all my friends! Embarassed Laughing

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:40 am

Great collection. cheers

But the penguins don't meet the polar bears. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:47 am

It looks awesome Sergey
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 am

fantastic! i get chilly just looking at it!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 am

Vivien1998 wrote:
This is a great display Sergey!! cheers cheers They look very happy in their new, bigger home. :)
I should do something like that with my animals,they are very sad because they're only standing on shelves without any plants or landscape. No Embarassed

IT is beautiful indeed Sergey cheers I can't stop looking at your shelf Shocked Like Vivien, I must do something like that for my polar animals scratch

Paka wrote:
Great collection. cheers

I also like the way you put the northern species on the left and the southern on the right Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Vivien1998 wrote:

IT is beautiful indeed Sergey cheers I can't stop looking at your shelf Shocked Like Vivien, I must do something like that for my polar animals scratch

Paka wrote:
Great collection. cheers

I also like the way you put the northern species on the left and the southern on the right Wink

... Oh thank Christophe and others boys and girls! I myself get big pleasure (it,s my hobby) in making "natural displays" and like our friends Phill, Cyrill and others. Wink

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Congratulations Sergey large display with lots of diversity!
I love all these new birds in particular, they are full of life to your diorama.
Fantastic ....!

cheers bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Sergey, I love it! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm

I love you I love you I love you
Polar Bears ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Congratulations Sergey large display with lots of diversity!
I love all these new birds in particular, they are full of life to your diorama.
Fantastic ....!

cheers bounce sunny

Full of life? Laughing Laughing Thank dear Luke! I did try to achieve exactly this effect! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Your displays are wonderful Sergey, I want also an invasion in my collection! Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 am

You did a fantastic job Sergey, it is always a pleasure to look at your displays! cheers
Specially when i see what you do with the limited space you have, i can learn from that.
Ok, maybe i have more models then you, but my shelves and vitrines have about the same general space, but i in my case i almost stack them up, haha... Laughing
But tell me, what on earth is the species of whale left next to the blue whale, and which brand is it?
It ldoes look like a beaked dolphin or whale... Rolling Eyes question Shocked

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:05 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
You did a fantastic job Sergey, it is always a pleasure to look at your displays! cheers
specially when i see what you do with the limited space you have, i can learn from that.
Ok, maybe i have more models then you, but my shleves and vitrines have about the same general space, but i in my case i almost stack them up, haha... Laughing
But tell me, what on earth is the species of whale left next to the blue whale, and which brand is it?
It ldoes look like a beaked dolphin or whale... Rolling Eyes question Shocked

...Thank Willy! Its,s strap-toothed whale. I did say about brand here... Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 pm

I have somehow missed this topic, and now I can only say - it looks great, Sergey!!!
I especially like those two birds on top. Are they Arctic terns (полярные крачки)? Where have you found them?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals   My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Polar Display with Lian Huat Hang Ltd polar animals
Page 1 of 1