Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")

Go down 
+4
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Sergey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") Empty
PostSubject: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") Empty
PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 am

Congratulation Wink

The Schleich whales are really awesome.

Your polar shelf gives me a few idea for my own display Very Happy

If you have one or two more places the Sfari walrus and harp seal could be a great choice.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Display "Ocean Life" - Some details... ;))   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi, friens! Wink I,m not still pester with my pics? Laughing On this time - some details from landscape "Ocean..." Wink

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Lovely idea with the glass droplets, really nice. Great pictures Sergey!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:19 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

Thanks! It,s really good idea with the glass droplets... It,s like shining ocean water, is it right? Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:23 am

Sergey wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Thanks! It,s really good idea with the glass droplets... It,s like shining ocean water, is it right? Wink Wink Wink
Yes, it gives a brilliant effect!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:39 am

I agre it's a great idea Very Happy

I will do the same soon Sergey cheers Thanks for the help Wink
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 am

Your displays are absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 am

Congratulations Sergey!!!
Your ice is nice!!!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi Sergey,

What company made the two walruses that are the same in image number 48?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
Hi Sergey,

How i know is this a 4D-Puzzle by Famemaster or 4D-Master study
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Suebeedo wrote:
Hi Sergey,

How i know is this a 4D-Puzzle by Famemaster or 4D-Master study

...Oh, yeh,Torben! It,s 4D-Master... I,ve forgot to answer to Suebeedo. Excuse me... :)
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Are they a newer company the 4-D master?
Puzzle??? Are they pieces you put together?

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Suebeedo wrote:

flower ~ Sue

Sue,

have you ever seen a one-part-puzzle ?????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Quote :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suebeedo wrote:

~ Sue

Torben wrote:
Sue,

have you ever seen a one-part-puzzle ??????

lol! Of course not! But I don't see the pieces lines...so take it apart and show it to me taken apart please Sergey.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
Quote :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suebeedo wrote:

~ Sue

Torben wrote:
Sue,

lol! Of course not! But I don't see the pieces lines...so take it apart and show it to me taken apart please Sergey.... Laughing

...Yeh! This is very skillful hands puzzle so you don,t see pieces lines! Laughing Laughing Laughing And so I,d like this nice walruses! If you,ll see attentive you can see pieces lines on model walrus in the background . Laughing Laughing Laughing But not all of the animals models 4D-Master so successful. In general I like beetles, reptiles, fishes and birds. On the most part of mammals "pieces lines" is seen very well, and so I don,t like it. But just this walruses is excellent! :) There is site by brand [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
Quote :

Suebeedo wrote:

~ Sue

Torben wrote:
Sue,

...By the way! We did talk already about it! Laughing Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:30 am

Thank you for the link Sergey. I remembered reading about the animal puzzle figures on another thread and then you put it here. I went to the 4-D Master site you also gave a link to. The birds are amazing! There is that owl that I liked so well in another picture on this forum there... beautiful!

Thankyou for sharing photos of your display. cheers

and Torben....I'll remember you giving me a bad time Torben...I may be older than you but my memory is still good! elephant

Torben wrote:
Quote :
Sue,

Twisted Evil Muu-ha-ha-ha-ha............ Suspect

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 am

and Torben....I'll remember you giving me a bad time Torben...I may be older than you but my memory is still good! elephant

Torben wrote:
Quote :
Sue,

Twisted Evil Muu-ha-ha-ha-ha............ Suspect
[/quote]

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Another nice part of your collection Sergey!
I like the 4-D walrusses too, they look great.
I do have some of those 4_d models already, but they were sold under another brand around here, and i found them in a low-price textile shop.... Shocked

PostSubject: Re: The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")   The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals") Empty

Back to top Go down

The very lower display - "Ocean life" (and separate parts - "Coral reef", and "Polar see animals")
Page 1 of 1