Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The schleich 2012 horses topic

Go down 
+30
skysthelimit
bojan
Tiermann
Kristie
LittleLady
Arnaud
MARTINLATIN
schleich61
Suebeedo
SchleichHorsesForever
widukind
Vivien
noeska
naztuki
pipi6
spikesilkenwolf
Sumo
Cyhyraeth
Dunfold
Mastiffcat
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Lasersword1973
Siobhan
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Zwartvoet
SyLoBe
appyhurdler
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 pm

cheers cheers cheers You finally have them Sylvia,CONGRATULATIONS! cheers cheers cheers

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Congratulations! cheers The horses are lovely!

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:02 am

Thank you my friends!

I still have to get 2 of the foals, but I´m sure I will get them sooner or later ^^

I´m glad you liked my chosen breeds Very Happy I usually do that with my horses, but 2010 and 2011 horses suit their breeds I think, so I didn´t change them :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

Congrats! Almost all of those horses are on my wishlist Wink

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 am

Congratulations! Icelandic Pony Mare is really nice!

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 am

Beautiful new horses, Sylvia... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 am

Fortunately I'm not the developer of this series! affraid What would I think of it reading this post? Laughing
You wanted them a lot and there they are! Very Happy Congrats!

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 am

Congratulations Silvia! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Congrats Silvia cheers

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you so much to everybody!

Roger wrote:
Fortunately I'm not the developer of this series! affraid What would I think of it reading this post? Laughing

Hum... Do you say that because I changed lots of breeds? Well, if the developer of this serie reads this, I hope he/she will do the horses better next time! Razz

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Congratulations !!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

SyLoBe wrote:

Roger wrote:

Hum... Do you say that because I changed lots of breeds? Well, if the developer of this serie reads this, I hope he/she will do the horses better next time! Razz

Yes, Silvia! To be a serious collector is not only to have the largest collection or the rarest figures. It is also to be able of judging a figure and want more and more quality. As educational toys that are sold under a target of realism evoqued by the brand. We must expect always the better and it is not always easy to recongnise what is wrong with what we collect and that is brave from you. cheers

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Congratulations on your horses and I like your descriptions very much too!

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 am

Thank you, Arnaud and Bojan!

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Roger wrote:

Yes, Silvia! To be a serious collector is not only to have the largest collection or the rarest figures. It is also to be able of judging a figure and want more and more quality. As educational toys that are sold under a target of realism evoqued by the brand. We must expect always the better and it is not always easy to recongnise what is wrong with what we collect and that is brave from you. cheers

Oooh thanks Roger! I love you

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 am

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Roger wrote:

What is "right" and "wrong" with what we collect is a matter of personal judgment, not universal value. What is really a shame is when collectors lose the ability to be able to appreciate OTHER collectors' collections because of their own beliefs about what is desirable or not.....
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:19 am

You´re right :)

But we can apreciate other collector´s collection and look for better quality and realism at the same time. For example, I like when figurines are realistic, the more realistic they are, the better for my taste. But I can recognize when a piece is rare, or vintage, or has something special... I have several figurines like that: far away of being realistic, and some of them are my favourites ^^ So I know what do you mean :)

With wrong I think that Roger meant about anatomy, because that was what I was talking about. And that is not a matter of personal judgement... You can collect tigers, and love the newest tiger figurine made by x brand, and that doesn´t mean the figurine has a perfect anatomy, and you still can say what is wrong with it: short legs, or small head, or big torax...

I like these horses, but I would have loved if they were like the bred they are said to be Embarassed

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 am

SyLoBe wrote:
You´re right :)

But we can apreciate other collector´s collection and look for better quality and realism at the same time. For example, I like when figurines are realistic, the more realistic they are, the better for my taste. But I can recognize when a piece is rare, or vintage, or has something special... I have several figurines like that: far away of being realistic, and some of them are my favourites ^^ So I know what do you mean :)

With wrong I think that Roger meant about anatomy, because that was what I was talking about. And that is not a matter of personal judgement... You can collect tigers, and love the newest tiger figurine made by x brand, and that doesn´t mean the figurine has a perfect anatomy, and you still can say what is wrong with it: short legs, or small head, or big torax...

I like these horses, but I would have loved if they were like the bred they are said to be Embarassed

I agree 100% with what you've written here, Sylvia. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The schleich 2012 horses topic   The schleich 2012 horses topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The schleich 2012 horses topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4