Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012

Go down 
+10
Sergey
Mastiffcat
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Lasersword1973
lucky luke
ken yeo
Vivien
Ana
widukind
14 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 Empty
PostSubject: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:20 pm

I am proudly to present a 2012 Mojo animal model - the California sea lion (Number 387115).

This phantastic Eared seal will be available in July 2012 and is from the sea life serie and in the sizes L.

Here are the first official pics:

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 Sea_li10

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 Sea_li11

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 Sea_li12

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Great California Sea Lion!! I love it I love you What a scary facial expression on the second picture, I feel like she may bite me for a moment Laughing Or waiting for a fish scratch
I think it's very beautiful model of Sea Lion, IMHO looks best from all brands cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm

I like it! cheers Very Happy
Although,I think the Schleich one is better.But still a very nice Sea Lion! Very Happy
Thanks for showing,Andreas. flower
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 pm

I like him too!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you for sharing, nice sea lion, its mouth open and I like the detail of the teeth.
nice figurine cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:55 pm

A very nice Sea Lion model. cheers

I hope they will also make a New York Sea Lion next time with one of its forelimbs up. Then, there will be a balance between the West and the East coast!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Beautyful sealion cheers

Isn´t it the only one with open mouth ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm sorry but the first pics are too dark for me monkey Wink

THIS MODEL IS REALLY AWESOME, Congratulation to MOJO king

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 Sea_li11

Lasersword1973 wrote:
A very nice Sea Lion model. cheers

I hope they will also make a New York Sea Lion next time with one of its forelimbs up. Then, there will be a balance between the West and the East coast!

Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful sealion cheers

Isn´t it the only one with open mouth ? Very Happy

The COLLECTA Sea lion is open mouthed too Susanne Wink

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 3388454

Vivien1998 wrote:
I like it! cheers Very Happy
Although,I think the Schleich one is better.But still a very nice Sea Lion! Very Happy
Thanks for showing,Andreas. flower

I can't agree Vivien, the SCHLEICH Sea lion is indeed beautiful but less detailed than the new MOJO. No teeth, no nails...
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 pm

I like! it looks like i'm not going to get my wished-for California Quail or California Condor Sad , so maybe i'll settle for a California Sea Lion. Laughing

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Nice model! =95%! Wink cheers

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm

cheers He looks awesome! I didn't think that they were like Schleich and released figures throughout 2012 Neutral I like the open mouth, you don't see that too much with seals and sea lions in figures.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks for posting Andreas! This sea lion is a very good figure, better than the pictures can show! :)
Vivien, any collector has his taste but CollectA and Mojo sea lions are clearly better than Schleich! flower
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh! He's BEAUTIFUL cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for posting Andreas! This sea lion is a very good figure, better than the pictures can show! :)
Vivien, any collector has his taste but CollectA and Mojo sea lions are clearly better than Schleich! flower
Sorry Roger,but I stick on my opinion! Wink And I haven't said that the Mojo one is a bad figure. :)
It's like with you and Papo,you love Papo figures(and many of us too)but we surely don't love them because of their accurateness.We love them because of their character and special charm!
And the Schleich Sea Lion is such a figure for me-it has got the special "It"! Very Happy
I hope you understand me and my opinion. Wink flower

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Sorry Roger,but I stick on my opinion! Wink And I haven't said that the Mojo one is a bad figure. :)
It's like with you and Papo,you love Papo figures(and many of us too)but we surely don't love them because of their accurateness.We love them because of their character and special charm!
And the Schleich Sea Lion is such a figure for me-it has got the special "It"! Very Happy

Oh, Vivien, of course I understand your opinion and I was not thinking that you were saying that Mojo is a bad figure. flower You are right, the character of a figure is something very personal while accuracy is something more visible. When we talk about which is the best we should think in accuracy while when we talk about which one we love more we usually think in character.
I know what a sea lion represents in some stages of our lifes so I understand your choice and I support it! flower flower
I don't love Papo but some Papo figures. When a Papo figure is not good I don't have any problem saying it because I don't see brands, I see figures. For example, judging in pictures, the worst 2012 release I saw until now it is a Papo figure even Schleich is showing a very poor quality.
Only one more thing about Papo. I love the Papo lioness because it is accurate and I love the Papo polar bear because of its pose and character, anyway if someone asks me which polar bear is the best I will say the Safari. cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Vivien1998 wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, Vivien, of course I understand your opinion and I was not thinking that you were saying that Mojo is a bad figure. flower You are right, the character of a figure is something very personal while accuracy is something more visible. When we talk about which is the best we should think in accuracy while when we talk about which one we love more we usually think in character.
I know what a sea lion represents in some stages of our lifes so I understand your choice and I support it! flower flower
I don't love Papo but some Papo figures. When a Papo figure is not good I don't have any problem saying it because I don't see brands, I see figures. For example, judging in pictures, the worst 2012 release I saw until now it is a Papo figure even Schleich is showing a very poor quality.
Only one more thing about Papo. I love the Papo lioness because it is accurate and I love the Papo polar bear because of its pose and character, anyway if someone asks me which polar bear is the best I will say the Safari. cheers flower
I'm really,really happy that you understand me and my choice! cheers Thank you,Roger! flower flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:23 pm

It is interesting to read all the opinions. Everybody of us have any "no gos". lol!

My favourite brands are from Asia, but i really dont like the puzzles of this brands. lol!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
K907

K907

Country/State : Kodiak, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:52 am

Ok after being dissapointed with the Mojo sealife, this one is a BEAUTY Very Happy Very Happy With the mouth open and all, it's such a realistic detail. This one blows the scheleich and the wild safari sea lion out of the water for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012   California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

California Sea Lion - Mojo 2012
Page 1 of 1