Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+13
smithyboy
widukind
SUSANNE
baltimore zoo
Vivien
ken yeo
Roger
HKHollinstone
Sergey
lucky luke
Gabe
Ana
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you all for your comments  Very Happy

ana wrote:
Great dino Christophe, I like him a lot Very Happy He is hunting indeed Twisted Evil Quite scary in my opinion Shocked And 2012 dino in December 2011, wow cheers
I think he is more correct than previous one? Someone said the tripod pose of previous one was not right, this one run on 2 legs, but is he still have some flaws? scratch Maybe short lesson for "not experts" Christophe? It would fit to such beautiful walk around, please What a Face  What a Face

Thank you Ana.
When I said flaws, I was talking about the 2005 one.
You are right, the walking on two legs pose is far more accurate.
The flaws on the 2012 are: ( some comparison pics below )
The arms, they are too big for a Trex. At least the hands are less prognated than on the 2005. The hand palms of real theropods (like Trex or raptors) actually faced each other like a human about to clap not like PAPO raptors for example.
The head is wrong too, especially the lower jaw with his prominent chin.
The teeth are a bit off too, especially on the lower jaw.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 am

Thank you for explaining Christophe! cheers Our forum is educative again, many, many thanks! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 pm

AMAZING!! Shocked

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou   The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PAPO 2012 Brown walking Tyrannosaurus Rex ( T rex) walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2