Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Brand Identification topic - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 pm

The Fjord and Icelandic are Bullyland Models?? the last link are also all bullyland  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Have you the reference of the knabstrupper horse and the white horse hand up of the last link? I haven't

Thank u!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm

The two last ones are Safari ( foals)

The Fjord and Icey are made for Kindertoyz by Bullyland, the brand says Kindertoyz, but it is the same model.

Blip is the brand Blip toys.
The Bullyland Knabstrupper has item no 62623, - the one with the saddle ( hand up ?) is the Arab mare no 62677 Very Happy

persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
The two last ones are Safari ( foals)

The Fjord and Icey are made for Kindertoyz by Bullyland, the brand says Kindertoyz, but it is the same model.

Blip is the brand Blip toys.
The Bullyland Knabstrupper  has item no 62623, - the one with the saddle ( hand up ?) is the Arab mare no 62677 Very Happy

Woooow! As we say in Spanish you don't go to bed without learning something Wink

And.. do you have any information about blip?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Who knows about the brand? of this vampire squid that i got from Lance Very Happy Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he is marked with 1997 DOS- is this the brand? I have never heard of that before

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:18 pm

I can't help you Andreas but that's interesting! Very Happy

I also have a question, I received this composition brand from PeGe (philipp), sometime ago, I don't know the brand. I'm calling it Durolin but that's just a guess. Does anybody knows it for sure? Very Happy

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:17 pm

@Roger: I'm really sorry Crying or Very sad I don't know much about vintage brands, some of their figures were older than me Surprised Laughing

But maybe someone knows something about the huge polar bear?:
(It is not my photo and collection, but I'm allowed to post it Wink)

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:13 pm

I dont have a clue about the polar bear.
It 's very big indeed.
Now i am curious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: What is this black donkey?   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:12 pm

A person on the Model Horse Blab posted this photo she took of an unknown plastic donkey.

Anyone know the brand? When it was made? Is it rare? I'd love to get my hands on one (or more Wink ). Very Happy

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:28 pm

No idea:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Ohhhh! Lovely drunken

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:40 pm

He's terribly cute. I don't know anything though.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Vintage composition farm animals. Brand?    Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:52 pm

A recent buy at a general flea market. Anyone know the brand?      
I think not the usual Elastolin or Lineol.
Starlux plastic farm lady included in photo to show size.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Help with identification   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Bought these at local Toy fair.The first picture-the red/white cow is unmarked and I think the hare is by Cherilea
The second picture is a little hollow cast bulldog with a kennel,both unmarked and not sure they even beow together but bought them as a set as the looked good together!!!
Picture three- all hollow cast-the brown cow is by Britains,the black sow only has England marked on it and the sheep is unmarked.
Picture four-the cows are unmarked but the little calf has England marked on it.

Many thanks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Congrats! Sorry I can't help.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:42 pm

1) Cow = Timpo, Hare = Cherilea
2) Bulldog + Kennel = John Hill Co.
3) Sheep = The 'Sarsen's Lamb'. You hit the jackpot on this one! Made by Britains for a promotion by Sarsen's mint sauce & vinegar in 1932. Worth at least £30, maybe £50 on a good day.
Black pig = Crescent, Brown cow = Britains
4) Black cattle = Sad to admit, but I don't know. Maybe Barrett & Sons, F.G. Taylor, Speedwell or Trojan.
As you have 2 of them, I'd like one if ever we do a swap of stuff.
Brown calf = Timpo
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Interesting stuff:)

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:58 am

The cow is listed here as an Elastolin, but I expect it could easily be mislabeled. The others I've even less clue of - sorry to be so vague.

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 am

koniminiatures wrote:
The cow is listed here as an Elastolin, but I expect it could easily be mislabeled. The others I've even less clue of - sorry to be so vague.

I can only say that in my Elastolin reference book, which includes a reproduction of their 1939-40 catalogue, the grazing cow illustration isn't this one - legs clearly in different positions. Of course, this doesn't rule out the possibility that the cow I've just bought might be a different, maybe post-war, Elastolin cow.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks for all the great info Dave!I will put the black cow on hold for you.
With regards to the special edition lamb-all I can say is WOW!the ear is missing on the other side but otherwise its in good nick and cost me £1!! bounce bounce Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:00 pm

The lady feeding poultry is from Starux, - or a very precise copy Very Happy

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
The lady feeding poultry is from Starux, - or a very precise copy Very Happy

I said she is Starlux. As a well known figure, she is in the photo to show the size of the compo animals.
Back to top Go down
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:32 pm

I wish I could actually handle them ... it's the best way to find out if they are copies.

However, the horse, cow and pig appear to be 1950's Hausser Elastolin. See the horse and cow in the 1954 catalogue section in Vintage Catalogues on this forum.

Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:43 pm

castlerigg wrote:
I wish I could actually handle them ... it's the best way to find out if they are copies.

However, the horse, cow and pig appear to be 1950's Hausser Elastolin. See the horse and cow in the 1954 catalogue section in Vintage Catalogues on this forum.

Lesley
castlerigg

I see the running pig is in 1957, plus horse and cow in 1954 & 1957.

Many thanks. I should have looked there myself, but had forgotten those pages were posted on the forum.

Just the small sheep to identify now then, and the other 3 can now go in with my other Elastolin large scale farm.
Back to top Go down
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Hausser also produced this new-for-the-1950's standing horse. It has the same inset metal ears, and probably the same sculptor, as the grazing specimen.

It did not appear in the catalogues ... Hausser was busy turning over to all-plastic production, and continued to use the pic of the previous standing horse ... but it was just as widely sold as your grazer, and came in  the same range of colours.

Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next