Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my girls visit in Prague the toy museum

Go down 
+6
Wildheart
Ana
SUSANNE
Vivien
Roger
widukind
10 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

my girls visit in Prague the toy museum Empty
PostSubject: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 am

My 2 girl was in Prague in january. They visited the toy museum and maked this pictures for me.

see the dogs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and in the museum shop she bought for me this postcard of the toy museum from munich:

with figurines by Hausser, Lineol and from the german Erzgebirge (wooden) from 1925.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am

That's very very interesting! cheers A big thanks to you and your girls! flower :flower:I enjoyed a lot watching it! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 am

Roger wrote:
That's very very interesting! cheers A big thanks to you and your girls! flower flower
I enjoyed a lot watching it and no doubt that animal figures is a main stream hobby in your country! Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Roger!!! I give the greetings to my girls. Very Happy Very Happy

But i think you are right, a lot of people in this country collect anything, and a lot of them collect figurines, but not only animals. lol! lol! scratch scratch study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks for sharing,Andreas,that's indeed very interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

Wowonnnnderful photoes Very Happy

Ohh, I wished I had been wih them. SO much to see !
And old dolls also drunken

Ha, ha, can you imagine being able to look in the archives where they have the rest Wink

Give kind wishes to your girls from me also I love you sunny flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 am

Beautiful photos! Thank You for sharing and thanks to Your girls cheers That had to be very interesting trip indeed! flower

For me I see this museum is another reason to visit Prague one day! First reason is ZOO in Prague and not so far from Prague, next one: ZOO in Dvur Kralove Very Happy cheers As we could see not so long ago on photos sent by Martin, these 2 gardens have many wonderful and rare animals. Including OKAPI !!!! Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 pm

ana wrote:
Beautiful photos! Thank You for sharing and thanks to Your girls cheers That had to be very interesting trip indeed! flower

For me I see this museum is another reason to visit Prague one day! First reason is ZOO in Prague and not so far from Prague, next one: ZOO in Dvur Kralove Very Happy cheers As we could see not so long ago on photos sent by Martin, these 2 gardens have many wonderful and rare animals. Including OKAPI !!!! Cool Very Happy

My girls visited Prague without me and so they dont visited the zoo. The zoo was not in the near.
In my childhood i visited with my parents Dvur Kralove, it was phantastic, my first safari park. But of the way to home we had a little car crash. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Splendid museum! I also want to visit Prague someday! 🐰
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Oh wow, thank you for sharing these pictures Andreas, so many beautiful models, what lovely displays! drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank you for the photos Andreas. I must add this museum to the list of places I would like to go one day. I got to go to the 2 toy museums in Nuremberg Germany last year. They had some animals, but not so nice as this.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

If a lot of us want (me too) to see this museum, we can make a STS-meeting in Prague. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

widukind wrote:
If a lot of us want (me too) to see this museum, we can make a STS-meeting in Prague. lol! lol!

Yesss ! Yesss ! bounce bounce cheers

We must do that Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yesss ! Yesss ! bounce bounce cheers

We must do that Very Happy sunny
I'm in the game,too. Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 pm

:) :)

Thanks Andreas.

I do close up of your pictures and find beautiful animals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 am

And last month also the toy museum in munich

Last edited by widukind on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:34 am

Good cheers cheers cheers
In the munich museum are schleich figures?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my girls visit in Prague the toy museum   my girls visit in Prague the toy museum Empty

Back to top Go down

my girls visit in Prague the toy museum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Zoos, aquariums and museums...-
Jump to: